Naval Battle Part One

Start from the beginning

The crowds goes wild as the teams has already started planning. 

"Now, today we have 2 special guest, one of them is the best mage ever, she is the strongest mage ever and she is the Queen of magic, LUCY!!"

Lucy walked out revealing herself as the crowd cheered and clapped while one person was surprised this revelation, but kept his calm.

"She's...here..I missed her,yet I can't go to her. She's with them"

"The second person is someone who came from a far far place, he happens to be travelling but decided to stop by for the rest of the Games.He is the new King 

"No.."-Yona

"Of Kouka,"

"It can't be.."-Yoon

"Introducing, King Soo Won!"

As soon as that was announce, another door opened as two people walked out, one being his bodyguard Lee Geun-Tae(admit it, he acts like one)

While the one whom was walking in lead, his light brownish hair draped over his shoulder, he took big steps towards Lucy whom was located in the center of the arena. 

Yona had tears in her eyes while leaning on Levy,Hak's fist clenched,his bangs shadowed his eyes. 

With his head held up high,Soo-won  made eye-contact with Lucy, whom had emotions voided from her eyes. Seconds soon turns to minutes while Sabertail gulped, afraid of what will happen,that until Lucy spoke up.

"Your Majesty, It's an honor to be able to be a judge beside.Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Lucy, proud member of Sabertail."-Lucy said while bowing slightly

Soo-won was shocked to say the least.His mouth dropped, eyes widened as his head went into overdrive.

"..I..don't want this, at least not from her...Have I officially lost her?...But, I have already decided the moment I killed him..That no matter who left me,it'll be worth it..But will it be worth it if she leaves me?"-Soo-won thought as tears brimmed his eyes briefly but he quickly blinked it away.

Lucy whom saw it as she watch his reaction, all she saw in his eyes was regret, pain,anger and sadness. She lifted her head as she stood up straight and swayed slightly before placing her hand on his shoulder, his past and reasons of his action flashed past her eyes as quickly as it can,she narrowed her eyes before saying.

"I apologize for that action, I got up too fast and gotten dizzy..Now please follow me to the judge area."-Lucy said with a smile on her face 

Not knowing what else to do,Soo-won and Geun-Tae nodded and followed her as Chapati started the game.

"Well,how have you two been?"-Lucy asked smiling at them while waving at some of the guards.

Geun-Tae eyes widened" You remember us?"

"Of course I do! How can I forget my sparring partner and my little..well not so little prince?..Look Soo-won, there's no way I'll forgive you for the way you two handle this."-Lucy said, glaring at the two. 

The two people felt a chill ran down their spine as they shiver in fear and looked down on the floor.

"Yet..I don't...I won't blame you two for it."- Lucy 

Eyes widening, they looked up only to see her arms open for a hug,gently smiling with no a single sign of sympathy.

"It's been tough hasn't it?"-Lucy

Not being able to take it anymore, Soo-Won quickly ran into her arms,hugging her and nuzzling his face into her neck as whimpers escape his mouth and tears stream down onto Lucy's shoulder.

Lucy closed her arms as Soo-Won embraced her like she was going to disappear anytime soon. Lucy quietly pat his head as she whispers 'It's going to be okay'  to him as she held on to Geun-Tae's hand who didn't get to make it for the hug. 

"There,there.Dry up your tears now, you'll need to explain your reason tonight."-Lucy said as she let go of Soo-won and held both of their hands as they walked towards the judge room.

As soon as they reached the door, a guard opened the door for them which Lucy gave thanks with a smile, making the guard blush. 

"AH! Lucy glad to see you here!"-Yajima 

"Yajima-san, It's been awhile! How's the match so far?"-Lucy

"It's great! Now each team has 4 members in the sphere now." -Yajima 

"I see..Oh! This is King Soo-Won and Geun-Tae."-Lucy 

"Nice to meet you, I'm Yajima."

"It's nice to meet you."-Soo-Won and Geun-Tae

"In goes the fifth member of each team! From Quatro Cerberus, we have Semmes. Kagura from Mermaid Heels, Coming from Raventail we have Kuro-Hebi(Black-Snake). Blue Pegasus sends Eve in.

 Lamia Scale has Cherria speeding to the sphere while coming in strong and fast, we have Natsu representing Sabertail A and from Sabertail B we have Gajeel!"

The 3 took a seat as Chapati announced, with Lucy sitting in between Yajima and Soo-Won, Geun-Tae  standing on the left of Soo-won.

Lucy glanced over at Soo-Won who kept his expressionless face though Lucy can clearly tell that he's amazed at the fight going on in the sphere. 

"So Lucy, other than your guild, which guild do you think have the chance to win?"-Yajima asked into the mic as some of the guild members(The guys) looked over towards her,thinking what could be her answer.

"Honestly speaking Yajima-san, rather than a guild I'm interested in this match since someone special to me has decided to take my place."-Lucy

With this sentence, she caught everyone's attention including the people in the sphere,leaving .

"Oh?Mind sharing with us who this person is?"-Yajima 

" Well....He'll revealed himself in 3,2,1"-Lucy

As soon as she said one, the doors opened again, allowing the sixth members to partake in the game. Everyone looked towards Sabertail A's door and saw Hak running towards the water sphere with this weapon in his hand.

Soo-Won and Guen-Tae eyes widened, not expecting him to partake in the event. 

"Lucy, who's this person?"-Yajima asked as he watched Hak jump into the sphere.

"That's my apprentice,Hak. Not for my magic but for weapon and hand-to-hand combat, he requested to be the one taking my place and personally I don't mind since I'm curious about how much he has grown."-Lucy said while smiling and waving when she saw Hak stare at her with happiness.

"You seem very proud of him."-Yajima

"Of course!"-Lucy

"Alright then, let's see what he can do."-Yajima