The games(edited)

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!!I'm so sorry it took so long. Anywayyyy , let's get right into it!

"Welcome to the annual Grand Magic Games! Where guild from all over the place competes for the titles 'The Strongest Guild' 

In the Sixth place, Blue Pegasus

"KYAAAAAAA!"

Fifth Place we have Quatro Cerberus!

"Wild Four!"

"But you guys have 7 in your group..."-Yona

"They are as crazy as last years eh."-Levy

"In Fourth place, We have Raven Tail!"

"What?!"

"I thought they were banned?!"-Cana

"They were only banned for 3 years, so they have the rights to compete again..Still..The nerve of them.."-Makarov

"In the third place, Mermaid Heels!"

"Woaahh, They look so pretty!"-Yona

"And strong!"-Kija

"In second place we have...S-SABERTAIL?! THE TWO STRONGEST GUILD HAVE DECIDED TO MERGE!LET'S WELCOME SABERTAIL B!"

The crowd went wild hearing the announcement while the other guilds smirked while some shivered in fear as the team walked out revealing Erza, MiraJane, Guildarts, Gajeel, Rufus ,Orga and Wendy.

"And What's this?! The 2nd strongest wizard in Fairytail Gildarts is participating this year?! Does this mean the strongest wizard, Lucy Heartfillia will be participating as well?! Ladies and Gentlemen, Let's welcome the first place. Sabertail A!" 

All dragon slayers as well as Yona and her companion had to cover their ears due to the sharp scream cause by the crowd as the team revealed themselves.

"And there she is! The Queen of Magic herself, Lucy Heartfillia!"

Lucy removed the hood that was covering her face, revealing her bright smile making all the guys swoon and blushed including the four dragons and Hak.

"May we have Lucy Heartfillia to say a few words?"

''Eh? So sudden?"-Yona

"*sigh* Chapati, you always bully me at times like this...*Chuckle* Anyway, thank you everyone for coming to watch the Games. I hope you all have fun watching and may the best guild win!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*SHOUTS* WITH THAT SAID, IS EVERYONE READY?!"-Lucy

In reply to that question everyone including all the guilds participating roared in anticipation.

"With that, Let's the games begin!"-Lucy