"Leo, Ada!" Cat exclaimed when she saw leo and I approaching.

I released leo's arm and went toward Cat.

"Cat! How's your night going?" I smiled at her.

"This is certainly something I'm not used too!" She exclaimed. "But men keep checking me out when they're with their wives and it's really making me feel awful.. I just don't know how to tell Alec." Cat whispered.

Her whispers weren't quite enough, Leo heard.

Leo went b-lining for Alec and grabbed him away from the couple he was talking to.

"Ada, what is he saying to him." Cat looked very worried.

"Cat, Leo explained to me that a lot of the men's wives here are actually prostitutes that they pimp out.." I murmured.

Cat just looked horrified.

"So the men think that they'll be able to buy us for the night.." She was turning white.

"I'm sorry Cat I should've made it more clear tonight that nothing will happen you are here with me and me only, I will keep you safe." Alec said from behind her clearly hearing what she was concerned about.

Cat gave me a worried glance and I just gave her a measuring smile, I trust these men and I'm not sure why..

"Let's head upstairs." Leo extended his hand out for me to grab once again.

Alec stopped, and grabbed his vibrating phone from his pocket.

Leo stopped in his tracks and watched Alec as if his life depended on it. I could see the look of worry spread across Alec's face so I can't imagine what Leo is getting out of this.

"Pigs." Alec said.

"Who and where." Leo calmly responded and continued to guide me toward the elevator with Alec doing the same with Cat.

"FBI and there are two outside who had fake names and tickets but there's speculation that there are more inside."

"Names."

"Rose, and Adrian." Alec said.

They work with Marcus... Marcus must've gotten in.

"So Marcus and another made it in?" Leo growled.

"I need to use the restroom, Ada would you come with me." Cat asked.

I handed Leo my drink.

"We'll meet you upstairs." I smiled at him.

Cat and I scurried into the bathroom.

"Are they talking about YOUR Marcus?" Cat spat out the second we walked in.

"Yes, but he's no longer mine." I murmed.

"What are they going to do Ada." Cat asked with a face full of worry, she's awful at hiding her emotions.

"I don't know, but I need to tell him to leave." I am worried and I don't even know why, marcus betrayed me.

I pulled my phone from my wristlet and pulled up marcus's number..

"Wait, they gave me this phone. Cat Let me use yours." I can't have Leo know I'm helping Marcus out in even the slightest. I Can't lose Leo's trust.

She handed me her cell phone.

'Marcus, they know you're here. Rose and Adrian never made it into the building, I recommend you and whomever else is here with you follows you out.'

"Hopefully he listens.." I sighed.

Cat and I walked out of the bathroom together. We made our way into the elevator.

"Wait ladies please hold it!" An almost familiar voice called out.

I stuck my hand into the doors of the elevator to stop it from closing. The doors began to open up again.

"Thank you both so much."

"Of course sir, which floor." Cat smiled as my heart was sinking in my chest.

This cannot be real, this is a sick sick joke. How in hell is this happening.

"Two please." The man said turning his gaze from Cat right back to me with a sickening smile on his face.

I pulled out my phone and started to text Leo.

"Dear it is quite rude to text in the presence of others." The man snapped.

'Valentino is here'

________________________________________

Hope you all enjoy this chapter!

Thanks again for all of the wonderful support of my story!

15 more votes for another double update on wednesday!

Xoxo

lex