My little demon; Dean Winchester x child reader

*Author's note*

Now please pardon the bad writing for this fic this was my FIRST EVER TIME WRITING A SUPERNATURAL FANFIC LIKE 2-4 YEARS AGO. SO if this sucks I apologize in advance. Now I know like over 1200 of you have read this fic on my random/teen, child etc reader fanfic but for those who HAVEN'T I give you my FIRST EVER SPN FANFIC!!!! So I hope you all enjoy it and look forward to the rest of the fics I have instore for ya'll.

_________________________________________________________________

My name is (y/n) Winchester, I'm 5 years old with (h/l) (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. My daddy's name is Dean Winchester and my uncle's name is Sam but sometimes I like to call him Uncle Moose which he hates sometimes. I travel with my dad and uncle in their Impala and we drive around the country facing evil monsters and demons. Well mainly they would fight the monsters, I was stuck in either the Pala or left back in the motel room waiting for them to come back.

But Daddy did teach me how to shoot my very first gun just last year for protection. I don't remember much about my mommy but daddy always said that I'm just like her, brave, kind-hearted, headstrong and loyal till the end. I sometimes try to ask questions about her but he always looks so sad whenever I ask him so I stopped asking and decided to just leave it in the past.

Right now I was bored out of my mind in our current motel room somewhere in Kansas. My daddy and Uncle Sam were following a lead on some demon ghost case. I was in my small room finally finishing up my drawing of a ghost. I then hung it up on the wall and took out my throwing knives and threw one straight at the ghost's eye when my dad came in and said.

"Hey kid, what's going on here?"

"I'm bored daddy, haven't you found that thing yet?"

"We're getting close, don't worry kid soon we'll be out of here in no time". He said as he ruffled my hair making me cry out and push his hand away so I could straighten out my hair.

"Dean! Dean! We've found it!" Uncle Sam came barging into my room frantic.

"Where?"

"Just a few blocks down the road, I've got a signal from one of our cameras there but we gotta hurry!"

"Then what the hell are we doing standing around here for?" My dad and Uncle prepared to leave and I followed behind but daddy stopped me before I could head out the door.

"But daddy I wanna go too! I can shoot him I've been practicing".

"And I know you have sweetie but you're still too young. Now promise me you won't leave this room. You got it? I don't want a repeat of what happened back in Dallas, okay?"

"Fine I'll stay".

"Good girl, now you know the drill lock the doors and windows, keep your gun on you, and DON'T leave the motel". He pecked my cheek with a kiss then he and Uncle Sam drove off towards the forest to capture the ghost.

I waited for what felt like forever until I heard the secret knock that my dad uses to let me know that he and Uncle Sam were back. I opened the door and they came in.

"Is it gone?" I asked.

"Yep another successful catch, got it all locked up in this bad boy right here". Daddy held up what almost looked like a thermos cup but it was secretly a ghost thermos which could trap ghosts and exorcist them with a push of a button. "Now then it's late and we are beat so I don't want you touching this thing until tomorrow okay?" I nodded then dad smiled and ruffled my hair again before sitting the thermos on a night desk while he and Uncle Sam got ready for bed. Once they were done, daddy helped get me ready for bed and then the three of us soon fell asleep.

Later on that night I kept hearing whispers calling out to me. I woke up and stepped out of the room and the whispers were leading me to the thermos on the table. In a trance like-state I couldn't help but reach for the thermos as the voices were telling me to touch it maybe even open it. But just before I could even graze it my father's voice shouted out.

"(Y/F/N) (M/N) WINCHESTER!!" I was soon taken out of the trance and saw what I was about to do and turned to face my dad shamefully. "Just what in the hell were you doing just now!?"

"But daddy I—I didn't, I....."

"God you always do this to me! Everytime we capture our creatures you always try to intervene! Why must you always be a little pest getting involved with our missions!"

"DEAN!!" Uncle Sam cried out. It was then papa got a good look at my expression. Tears were running down my face, my hands wringing together shamefully and my whole body trembling from the fear of my dad's angry voice and the shame I was feeling inside.

"Oh sh—(y/n) I—I didn't mean it, (y/n) I'm....." I didn't let him finish because I then ran out of the motel room and ran out into the streets.

I ran and ran until I just couldn't run anymore. I collapsed onto the forest floor right by the trunk of a tree and just wept. Dad was right, I do always get in the way of his and Uncle Sam's missions. Why must I always be a burden to them? Why do I always mess up? It's all my fault. It's my fault.

"(Y/n), baby girl". I heard daddy's voice from behind me. Quick as I could, I skillfully climbed up the tree until I reached the first branch and I curled up into the trunk hoping I would just phase through it and become invisible. "(Y/n), please baby girl don't do this to me". He soon came underneath the tree I was hiding under and when he looked up he saw me. "(Y/n), come down from there".

"No!" I cried out.

"Please baby doll, you'll hurt yourself please come down".

"No! You don't like me anymore! I screw up everything you said so yourself!" I yelled back hugging the tree tighter.

"I know, and I was way out of line when I said those cruel things to you. But you gotta know that I never truly meant what I said. I could never mean what I said. You're not a screw up, I am. I've been trying so hard to raise you. And ever since your mom died I—I've just been worried that I would fuck everything over, and it seems like I have. I am truly, sincerely, really sorry. Can you forgive your screw up father?" I looked down to him with sad eyes but I smiled softly.

I then slowly climbed down the tree while my dad was telling me to be careful and when he had just enough of a reach, he took me from the tree and I hugged him and said.

"I love you daddy, and I'm sorry".

"I love you too yah little demon. And if anyone is sorry here it's me. I should've known that that ghost demon would try to manipulate you into opening it. I should never have yelled at you I'm sorry".

"It's okay daddy". I said. He kissed my forehead and then he took me back to the motel room and fully disposed of the ghost demon forever and after we all hopped into the Impala and drove off on our next adventure.