Back Together Again

It have been 3 years since Y/N left with the Guardians. Peter became stronger and more skilled in battle.  He missed her dearly. Today is the day that he will graduate. He was swinging quickly to his school, because he stop a armed robbery at a lab.

Peter got there and quickly change into a nice white dress up shirt,  and black dress pants with matching shoes. He quickly got up on stage as his name was called. He grab his diploma. He looks at the crowd. He looks shock at who he saw.

It was Y/N who was all dress up. She was smiling and clapping for him. He came down and went to his sit.

~After the everyone graduated
Peter talk to his aunt for about five minutes,  then he went to look for Y/N. He finally found after about 30 minutes. "Hi Peter.  You look great ", she said. He hug her.

"What are you doing here?", he asked. "I'm staying here for good. I miss you Peter", she said. "I miss you too", he said. Then he remembers a promise he made to himself 3 years ago.

"Later tonight, meet me at the old window tree by the horse ranch ", he said. She confused at him, but nodded.

~Later at the tree at Midnight
She and him talked about what happened over the 3 years. He said that Tony and Pepper got married and have a son name Howard Stark, and he is a Avenger, and is a training a new team of 4. She told him how she can heal people and fly at super sonic. Her dad and Gamora together and she having a little brother. Drax and Mantis are together and have a daughter.

"Y/N?", he asked. She looks at him curious. "I made myself a promise to myself so....", he said as he pull out a ring. She looks at him in shock and tears in her eyes. "Will you marry me?", he asked a bit shy.

She smile at him and kiss him. She pulled back. "Yes Peter ", she said.  He slip the ring on her and kiss her again.