Meeting the Guardians of the Galaxy

Peter and Y/N was up to the second movie of Star Wars. "Um... Hey guys", Sam Wilson said. "Hey what's up...", Y/N said, but stare at the new group. "Guys this is the Guardians of the Galaxy ", Tony said. "I'm Drax ", said the light green guy.

"Rocket ", said the raccoon. "He looks kinda cute ", Y/N said.  Peter noticed he have Tony blaster.  "Um.. Mr. Stark have have your blaster ", Peter said. The dark green girl grab it and gave it back to Tony.

"Sorry about him. I'm Gamora ", she said.  "I am Mantis ", the bug alien said. "I am Groot ", the baby plant said on the raccoon shoulder. "I'm Starlord, but everyone call me Peter Quill ", said the human man.

"Hi I'm Peter Parker ", he said to them. "Y/N", she said as stick out her hand. Quill shake her hand. Her wings appeared as fell down in pain as she screams bloody murder. "Y/N!", Peter said as he went to her side.

"Quill didn't you say you lost your daughter 12 years ago who was a delta", Gamora said. Quill stare in shock. "She is my daughter ",he said. Steve pick her up. "We'll figure this out later, she needs help ",he said. She groaned in pain.

~In the med bay
She was hooked up as she breath in and out quickly. "It seems she having a pain attack, that triggered by shaking hands with Mr. Quill, that made her wings hurt her. She just need to rest ", Tony AI Friday said. "I can help ", Mantis said. She put Y/N asleep.

"Now answer ", Tony said to Quill.