The Begining

Sixteen year old Peter Quill hold his baby girl Y/N in his arms. He kiss her head. "I will always love you my baby girl", he said with love in his eyes.

~Three years later

Three year Y/N struggle against her kidnapper as tears threat to split. "Y/N?!", her father yelled. The kidnapper through her in his ship as he started to shoot at Quill. The lid close down as Y/N little hands press some button. The ship started to fly up and took off.

"No!!!", Quill scream. Then Y/N went into hyper-sleep.

~Six months later in Texas
The ship land by a small farm. A man and a woman in their early twenties ran to the crash. The man carefully climb down to the crash. The ship's lid open to reveal Y/N.

"Honey it just a baby girl ", he said. He grab her and saw a necklace that is ingrained with Y/N. "May her name is Y/N", he said. "What are with going to do Danny?", she asked as she put her long dark brown in up. Danny green eyes show joy.

"We'll keep her!", he shouted.

~At the age of 5
Y/N was at the piano. "Honey I want you to meets someone", her dad said.  She came down to see Tony Stark. "Meet my friend Tony ", he said. She smile at him.

"Nice to meet you ", she said. Tony bend down and shake her hand. "Me too ", he said.

~At the age of 9
Y/N was sweating like crazy as she cried out in pain. Danny and May ran to her room. Then two beautiful angel wings appeared on her back. She looks up at her parents with tears in her eyes. "What happened to me?", she whispers.

After a long explained Y/N learn to retreat her wings.

~At the age of 15
Y/N cried as the crazy man drain her mother blood. Her father was long dad. May look at her one last time. "Sorry honey ", she said as she took her last breath. "What are you doing this?!", she screams at the crazy man.

"Because you will finally be my master piece ", he said as he grabbed the bloody knife. Then the door to the dark basement open. "FBI!", a blonde woman said as a young man with brown hair help Y/N. "It all over now", he said.

~At the police station
The female chief in her early 50s came to Y/N and hug her. "I am sorry N/N. In their will, if anything happens to them, you will live a old family friend ", she said  gently. Y/N was shaking as tears fell down. Then Tony Stark aka Iron Man came in. He hug her.

"I'm sorry kid. I'm here for you ", he said. She just keep crying.