24: Couple in Love (WARNING: SMUT)

ابدأ من البداية

"Here, how about this," Alex says, leaning over top of me and taking the poster off the wall, and putting it on my nightstand.

"Mmm, I think I can do with this now," I say, laughing and pulling my boy back towards me so I can kiss him.

(Stop reading here if you don't want the smut!!)

Our lips connect one again, but instead of being filled with passion and love, the kiss is now heated and filled with lust and desire.

Alex's tongue swipes across my bottom lip, begging for entrance, which I gratefully accept. His tongue finds its way into my parted mouth, exploring every inch of it.

The heat from the kiss spreads throughout my entire body, leaving me shivering beneath Alex.

Alex tugs on the hem of the t shirt I was wearing, signaling that he wants it off. We break the kiss and I let him pull my shirt off of me, and I shiver at the cold air hitting my body. He leaves me in just my bra covering my top half, and travels down my body to pull off my leggings. He pulls my leggings down my legs agonizingly slow, making shut my eyes in anticipation. He throws them off and into the pile with the rest of my clothes.

He looks up at me from the bottom of the bed, his usual bright blue eyes now dark with lust. He taps my hips couple times, asking if he can take off my panties, and I nod. He slowly drags them down my legs, leaving me out and open for him.

My core aches for his touch as he slowly lowers himself towards it, leaving wet, open mouthed kisses up my thighs. Sparks flow through my veins as he does this, and slowly makes his way towards my throbbing core.

I can feel his hot breath on it, as he lowers his face towards my sex. He licks up and down my slit a couple times, lapping up my wetness and sending waves of pleasure throughout my body. His tongue dips into my pussy a few times, and I let out a soft moan. Luckily, there is no one else home right now because the rest of my family went out to dinner and left Alex and I home alone, figuring we were too tired from our flight to want to go out to eat. Little did they know that we weren't to tired to eat, because here we were, Alex eating me out.

Alex dips his tongue in and out of me a few more times, before changing what he was doin and sucking on my clit instead. I roll my eyes back into my head as he sucks on my bundle of nerves, and then begins to insert one finger inside of me.

I force myself to look down at him as he sucks on my clit and pumps his finger in and out of me, curling it to brush up against my G spot. I let out another moan as he puts another finger into me, stretching my walls a little bit as he does so.

"Alex, faster please," I whimper, and see as he smirks and starts to pump his long digits faster in and out of me.

I let out a long groan as I feel the knot in my stomach start to grow, and I begin to move my body a little bit to match Alex's fingers rhythm.

"Fuck," I spit out, and reach down and tangle my fingers in Alex's hair pulling on it.

Alex moans at the feeling of me pulling his hair, sending vibrations through my pussy as he continues to suck on it.

"Fuck Alex, harder," I moan out, and Alex pushes his fingers deeper into me, making me arch my back.

"Alex, fuck. I'm going to cum," I let out, breathless from the amount of pleasure I'm feeling at this moment.

I let out a loud moan as I finally climax, relaxing my juices all over Alex's fingers. He quickly laps it up, sucking the excess off of his fingers.

I get turned on even more by watching him do this, and my heavy and fast breathing from my climax starts to go back to normal.

Alex travels back up my body, making his way to my lips to plant a kiss on them, making me taste myself on him.

I smile into the kiss as I grab his face with both of my hands, holding him as close to me as possible.

Not breaking the kiss, Alex reaches behind me and attempts to unhook my bra. After a few failed attempts, Alex gives up.

"God damn it, why are bras so hard to undo?" He asks in frustration.

I giggle at him, and arch my back and unhook my bra for him, throwing it into the floor.

Alex licks his lips as his hands move from my waist to grab onto my boobs, slowly massaging them, causing me to arch my back wanting more friction.

My hands travel down his body while he does this, and I finally hook my fingers into his boxers, pulling a little to tell him I want them off.

He let's go of me for a second to pull his boxers down his legs and drop them onto the floor, both of us now completely naked before each other. I smile at him as he comes back up to my face and gives me a quick kiss. He kisses down my neck, sucking harder on some places than others, before finally finding my sweet spot on my collarbone. I let out a low groan, encouraging him to continue.

I watch as Alex's large body hovers above mine, making me feel incredibly small beneath him. Finally, I lick my hand, and reach down and pump his length a few times, earning a needy whimper from Alex.

His dark eyes connect with mine as I pump him a few more times, before his hand removes mine from him.

"I want to be inside of you when I do that," Alex tells me, and I feel my core get wetter as he says this. He crawls off from on top of me and walks over to his suitcase, grabbing a condom from there before getting back on top of me, opening it.

"You seriously knew we were going to do this?" I laugh.

"I didn't know, I hoped baby," Alex winks, and slides the condom on.

My heartbeat quickens in anticipation as Alex hovers over me, one hand beside my head and the other on my waist.

"Ready?" Alex asks me, and I nod, urging him to go.

He pushes his dick into me, and I feel my walls stretch painfully to his size. I clench my eyes shut as I wait for the pain to subside as he stays still, waiting for me. As soon as I get used to his large size, I urge him on.

"Go," I tell him, and he starts thrusting into me slowly.

"Fuck, Alex. Faster," I encourage him, and he starts moving at a more rapid pace. I let out a loud moan as he goes in deep, and this earns a low "fuck" from Alex.

Alex moves even faster now, and I throw my head back into the pillows, the pleasure making my eyes loll back into my head.

"Alex, go deeper," I tell him, and he throws one of my legs over his shoulder, the new angle making him go even further into my core. My center throbs as he thrusts deeper and faster than before, and I let out another moan.

"Oh fuck. I'm close, baby," Alex tells me, and I look at him and his sweaty hair sticking to his forehead. I rake my fingernails up and down his back, earning a throaty groan from Alex's mouth.

To return the favor, his hand moves down to my clit, moving it around in circles. I let out a loud moan when he does this, the pleasure increasing by his touch.

"Fuck, I'm almost there," I tell him, feeling my climax coming on.

"Cum with me baby," Alex encourages me, and we both release together. Alex thrusts a few more times, taking us down from our highs, before pulling out and tying the condom, throwing it in the trash.

He collapses beside me, looking into my eyes.

"You don't know how much I needed that," Alex let's out, holding me tightly against him.

I laugh at this, and pull him close to me, cuddling into him.

"Fucking hell, Alex. We just had sex in my childhood bedroom," I giggle, and Alex laughs with me.

"I couldn't even imagine a better first time with you," he lets out sweetly, kissing the top of my head.

"Alex Ernst, I'm so in love with you," I tell him.

"And Dakota Denley, I'm so in love with you too."