Chapter 33

"Are you going to join the tournament?" Jungyeon asked to the cub. The four boys were hanging out at the back of the school building, their girlfriends wasn't there because they were joining in dance club so the four boys decided to hang just like what they used to before.

"Of course. How about you?" Chaeyoung asked his squad.

"Yeah. We will joined the tournament." They cheered.

"Where's the audition happened?" Chaeyoung asked. Then Jungyeon tried to scan his phone where he find the details of the audition, then he found it and he show it on his squad.

"At YG?" Dahyun and Tzuyu chorused. Jungyeon and Chaeyoung raised their eyebrows.

"Why? Something wrong?" Jungyeon asked.

"Ah. Nothing.." Tzuyu shook his head same as Dahyun when Jungyeon and Chaeyoung's eyes averted on Dahyun while raising their eyebrows.

"Let's go there?" Jungyeon suggested making Dahyun and Tzuyu widened their eyes.

"What's wrong with the two of you?!" Chaeyoung retorted while pointing his index finger on Dahyun and Tzuyu.

"Nothing.. Alright we will be joined the tournament. When we will go there?" Dahyun asked sounds cool.

"Right?" Dahyun elbowed Tzuyu and he nod his head and faked a smile.

*******

Meanwhile, at the dance club.

"Alright.. Let me see your moves?" The teacher informed. "Who will dance first?" She asked while raising her right hand.

"It would be nice if you're the one who will choose, ma'am." Mark suggested.

The teacher think for a while and he realize, yeah he's right, it would be nice if she's the one who will pick up.

"Okay.." She cleared her throat. "Since you're the one who suggested these, I'll pick you, now Mr. Tuan, show me your moves?" The teacher said making Mark widened his eyes.

I shouldn't have suggested.

He glanced at Jackson and he just tossing a thumbs up and mouthed 'you can do it.' Mark nod at Jackson's words and he walk in front.

"Go Mark-oppa." Girls are cheering him, but he's just grinning in disgusting.

Oh my god. I'm not into girls.

When Mark look at Jackson's direction, he couldn't help himself from smiling and blushing, but he try to hide it because it would be embarrassed if someone will caught him, blushing.

As he was done showing his move, he smile and bow.

"That's a good moves, Mr. Tuan." The teacher complimented.

"Thank you ma'am."

"Uh.." The teacher scanned her eyes and then suddenly someone raised his hand.

"Mr. Wang? Okay."

"Wish me luck.." Jackson walk passed by Mark after he whispered that.

Mark tossed a thumbs up.

"Jackass.. Oppa.." Girls are cheering except for Sana's squad.