Chapter 11

Maria pov
I laid on the pool deck at the Wayne Manor, the League was having their annual Forth of July pool party. I was glad I didn't have to cover my tattoos, I was glad to show them off. Especially with my new tattoo.

I wore a white bikini, my children were playing in the pool with Tim and Damien. The doors to the house opened and Jason came out and began to grill hot dogs and hamburgers.
"The Wests are here." He said.
Wally and Artemis came out, I got up and went over and hugged them. Artemis's stomach had a small bump.
"It's so good to see you two." I Said.
"It's good to see you walking, last time we did you couldn't." Wally said.
"I'm glad to be back on my feet." I said.
"How's the baby?" I asked as I rubbed Artemis's stomach.
"They're doing great." She smiled.

I laid out in the sun, waiting for more guests to arrive. Artemis was sunbathing next to me. I got up and dove in. When I came up, the Supers and Martians were their. Kal and Gar jumped into the water. Sage screamed, as she was splashed. I swam over to her and held her.
"Mama," she giggled.
"I got you sweetie." I Said.

Ollie and Dinah came out with Thea, Diggle, John, Lyla, and Felicity came out.
"Hey!" I exclaimed. I got out with Sage still in my arms.
"Maria!" Felicity and Thea yelled.
I hugged them, then Put Sage down and she toddled to Ollie as I gave Felicity and Thea proper hugs.
"How have you been? How's the chip doing?" Felicity asked.
"I'm walking so it's obviously is working." I Said.
"Your tattoos look great. I never really got to see them up close." Thea said as I held my arms out so she could see them.
"Is the circus tent for Dick?" Felicity asked.
"No the big Nightwing logo is, I just always loved the circus. And Now I am in the circus. Actually I've gotta leave early for another performance in Metropolis." I said.
"We saw the Haly Circus when it was in Star city you were amazing." Thea said.
"Thank you," I said.
"Maria!" I was then trucked into the pool.
I came up and Ollie was laughing at me.
"Why did you do that?" I asked.
"Because I felt like it." He said.
I groaned, "sometimes I hate you all." I said.
Two arms wrapped around my neck.
"Mama!" Wally exclaimed.
"Hey Buddy." I said.
"It's Papa and Gigi." He pointed.

I grabbed the wall and Ollie picked Wally up. I got out and gave Lyla and Diggle a hug. I tried to hug John, but he jumped into the pool.
"He's not much of a hugger." Diggle said.

Once everyone was there, we ate. I had to give Tim and Jason a hand with the food.

I held two plates of food, I was taking it to me children, when Gar came out of nowhere and pushed me into the pool, stealing my bikini top in the process.
"What the Hell, Gar!" I yelled as he held my top. I climbed out of the pool and chased him.

When I realized I couldn't catch a cheetah, I ran back to the house and I grabbed my bow and a set of tranquilizer arrows.

"What do you think you're doing?" I turned and saw Dick.
"Hey!" I ran over and hugged him. "Hey you got a new tattoo." Dick said looking at my breast. "I did, What are you doing here?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"I came to check in on everyone." He said.
"Now I know you don't have nipples but where is your top?" He asked.
"Gar stole it, I'm going to shoot him with a tranquilizer arrow." I said as I held my quiver and bow up.
"Don't overdose him." Dick Said.

He put his arms around me and I followed him to the second story balcony was. I went out and aimed my shot at Gar, who had turned Into a monkey and was running around the pool deck, waving my bikini top around like it was a trophy. I let go of my arrow, giving away my position.
"She's on the roof!" Wally yelled.
I fired another arrow at Gar,
"what do you think, another arrow or is he out cold?" I asked. M'gann ran over to her brother.
"He's out cold," she called.