Chapter 1

What is love? It's this never ending typhoon of emotions that struck you unexpectedly. A cycle that never seems to end nor will it ever. Imagine this: a world without love and compassion, how would that be? It would be a cold, dull and bleak world indeed.

Why do we love? What makes us fall in love? I guess that it's different for everyone, for some people they fall in love on the off chance, they fall in love with the way someone looks or they fall in love with someone's personality. Now a days most people seem to think that love is very attainable and something that is constant, something you always seem to be in when in reality it's not. You may think you have fallen in love but I can almost guarantee you haven't, most of the time people fall in love with the idea of something or someone not the person themselves and it's hard to find that people do actually fall in love. People seem to have this misconception that they've fallen in love but in fact as a race we are too scared of dying alone so we believe that we have, just so we aren't alone. People tend to throw the word love around a lot, saying it as they please and to whoever to get whatever they want. Saying "I love you" has now lost all meaning. It's meaningless because of how often that it is used with no actual feelings and emotions behind it.
I don't understand how people can just throw it around so easily, what makes it ok to say it to someone if you don't really mean it? It's heartbreaking.
I, however, think I have fallen in love.
It is doomed...