Extra - Heat

Alright, so first of all I wanted to apologize for taking so long to write the promised extra parts of Soulmates! And I wanted to thank you guys soo much! This is my first real fanfic snd there's so much positive feedback! Thank you so much for that!
Alright! Now please enjoy this extra!

Naruto's p.o.v.

As I woke up this morning I was instantly feeling strange. My stomach was churning and I was feeling unbearably hot. Sweat was dripping from my skin, which caused me to think that I was probably having a cold. I wasn't feeling like waking up just now so I kept laying in bed for another 20 minutes and eventually ended up falling asleep again.

As I woke up again I was feeling even worse. The sweat on my skin made me feel disgusting so I made the decision to go and take a shower. As soon as Gaara would get home, I'd ask him to buy some medicine for me. He was currently visiting me in Konoha, which wasn't very rare for him. We visited each other frequently as we didn't want to be apart from each other for too long. Both hokage and kazekage didn't mind this as soon as we wouldn't neglect our missions.

Gaara was currently out to buy some groceries, which he likes doing in the mornings, so I was all alone by myself. I sat up in my bed and immediately noticed something. I had a rock hard erection. 'That's weird' I thought. Somehow I felt really horny all of a sudden and gasped at the sensation I was feeling all of a sudden. What was wrong with me? It was like my body didn't obey me anymore.

I sighed and got up to look at myself in the mirror and noticed something. I looked horrible. My skin was shining from all the sweat and my cheeks were colored in a dark shade of pink, almost red even. I cupped my face with my hands and felt the hotness radiating from them. But far worse was the fact, that I felt the need to shove something, anything, up my ass. Deep. Fast. I wanted it so badly. My body demanded it and I couldn't do anything against it.

Suddenly I felt a single tear running down my cheek. I didn't know why I suddenly started crying but it was probably because of the fragile state I was in. I wanted Gaara by my side right now. He would comfort me and cuddle with me until I felt at ease. But he wasn't here. I felt so alone all of a sudden, even tough I knew that he wasn't far away. "Gaara, I need you right now... I don't know what's happening with my body.." I said in despair, though nobody could hear my voice. Then I gave in the urge and started touching myself slowly.

I whinced as I moved my hands all over my pyjama pants and started rubbing over my painfully erected member. I let out gasps of pleasure at the welcoming touch but my body demanded more. I felt like I had a fever. I didn't know what I was doing, only that I wanted it now. And I wanted more. My hand went inside my pants and stroke my erection slowly, increasing speed rapidly. "Hng..aah.." I moaned as I touched myself, tears still continuing to run down my face. I wanted Gaara to be here right now. I needed him.

"Fuck, Gaara...ah.." I moaned in between sobs and continued rubbing myself off to dirty thoughts of him until I I couldn't fight the urge to feel something inside of me anymore. I reached behind me with my left hand and started rubbing around my hole slowly. Almost immediately my body responded and I couldn't hold back the loud, needy moan that was escaping my throat. "AAH! Hnn... aah!" Waves of pleasure ran through my whole body, causing my knees to get weak.

They gave in almost immediately after that and I fell down to the floor, scraping both my knees in the process but I didn't care at the moment because all the pheromones in my body prevented me to feel any pain. I bent forward and rested my head against the cold wooden floor and sticked my ass in the air, arching my back to it's fullest until I started to continue rubbing myself off.

I was so arroused that I didn't even hear him coming home. I was on the verge of cumming as he opened the beedroom door to reveal a naked, horny mess on the floor. I stopped immediately and turned to him as I suddenly felt the need to hug him so badly. "Gaara, I..." I sobbed because I was so relieved he was finally here. "Na-Naru? What's wrong, baby?" "I... I don't know *sob* It's just... I feel so weird and *sob*" He looked at me worriedly while coming over and kneeling beside me.

"C'mere" he told me before hugging me tightly, pressing my head into his chest in the progress. "It's alright, okay? It might be feeling weird since it's the first time for you but almost everyone has to go though this." His words soothed me so I wasn't sobbing anymore and just breathing in his warmth. I sighed while saying "okay" anf hugged him back lovingly.

"First we have to do something about this." He tells me after he let me go and touches my erection softly, causing me to moan at the sudden attention it was getting. "You like that? It'll feel a little better when you cummed." After that he moved down there with his mouth and played a bit with his tongue before taking it in completely. "Gaara... hnn!" He knew that I needed it badly so he didn't waste any time and went at a high speed, which was making me crazy. "Gaara, I'm... hnn.. ahh... gonna.." He looked up to me in a very sexy way and told me that it was okay.

My whole body trembeled as I released a load into his mouth which he swallowed happily. I sighed in relief "I'm glad I could be of help." He told me while looking me up and down and realizing that my knees were hurt. "Oh, Naru! Your knees!" I looked down at them too. "Oh, it isn't that bad, I just fell." His eyes met mine and rested there for a few seconds. "No, I have to treat them. I'll go get the first aid kit. Don't move!" I chuckled quietly as he went into another room only to show up again a few seconds later.

"There you go, all nice and clean!" I looked at the bandages happily. "Thanks, Gaara! You're the best, I love you." Then I placed a soft kiss on his cheek but it seemed that this wasn't enough for him so he cupped my cheeks and went for a rough kiss. I could clearly feel the longing and desire in it, which was making me horny again. After we seperated Gaara leaned his forehead against mine and closed his eyes. "I love you too, Naruto."

I smiled at him softly. I wished this moment could last forever, but the romantical atmosphere was ruined by Gaara opening his eyes and staring down at me. "I guess this is going to be a long weekend" he chuckled. I didn't know what he meant so I looked down as well only to discover that my dick was hard again. I sighed "Not again!" But it was too late. He already gripped my wrists with his hands and threw me on the bed while kissing me harshly. Oh yes, this is going to be a long weekend, but I'm going to enjoy every second of it.