Chapter 7

Naruto's p.o.v

WARNING! SMUT CONTENT!!

*Naruto's dream*

When I opened my eyes I found myself in a dimly lit room, lying on a king sized bed. As I was looking around I discovered that I wasn't alone. There was someone hiding in the corner of the room. I couldn't tell who it was until the person stepped out of the dark. My eyes went wide. It was Gaara.

He walked towards me with a weird look on his face, one that I've never seen on him before. I didn't know what to do and started panicking. He was making me nervous. Once he arrived at the bed I lay in, my heart was already pounding like crazy. <<G-Gaara?>> I asked with an unsteady, scared voice but he didn't react. He was just staring straight at me with this scary expression on his face.

A few moments passed before he suddenly bent down to me, slamming his lips hard against mine. I was shocked at this sudden action at first but after a while my eyes started to close. I let go of all my worries and just enjoyed what he was doing to me. While he was kissing me, he somehow managed to take my pants off without parting his lips from mine. Then he continued to take off his own as well and before I could even realize, he was already on top of me. Naked. I looked down to see that he was just as hard as me. I couldn't think at that moment. My mind was completely blank. I didn't know what to do or say.

All of a sudden he lifted himself up a bit and grabbed my cock to position it right in front of his entrance, the tip touching it. I flinched at the sudden touch and let out a little whimper. Then he was bringing himself down on my member fast, taking it all in at the first time. I moaned at the attention my dick was getting, with him soon joining in as he started moving. My hips were starting to thrust by their own, making his movements even more effective. Soon I felt pleasure building up inside of me and I tried to bring him down even harder and faster, making him moan even louder.  Then...nothing. All of a sudden my vision went black...

*Naruto's dream ending*

I awoke and sat up immediately. My heart was pounding and I could feel the heat radiating off my skin. What just happened?! This dream... what the hell was that? I couldn't think straight anymore, why did I dream something perverted like that? It's not that I'm gay...right? I mean not that there's anything wrong with that but I've never had a dream like that before. Right as I wanted to get out of bed I noticed something hard between my legs. Why did this have to happen now?! I started to panic because I suddenly realized that I was in another person's bedroom and Gaara was probably just outside in the Livingroom, a few inches away from me.

I had nowhere to go and I couldn't hide my erection to go out and ask Gaara for the bathroom. The only way of solving this problem was... No,no,no! I couldn't do something like that in another person's bed! There's no way I'll do something like that! Get yourself together, Naruto!  But it's not like I've got another solution...