By the time BamBam got back home, he immediately spotted Yugyeom's clothes thrown around the living room floor. He snickered, walking up the stairs into their room. Once he opened the door, he saw Yugyeom barely able to keep himself awake, squirting more cum onto his stomach as he fantasized about his Daddy fucking his brains out. "I got a little too carried away, Daddy" Yugyeom panted, removing the dildo from his already abused hole.

"How many times did you cum all over yourself, Princess? You must really want to get punished. Isn't that right?" BamBam asked in a lustful voice as he began to unbutton his jeans.

"F-Five. N-No.. I think it was s-six" Yugyeom looked up at his Daddy with teary eyes. "I still want Daddy to punish me, though. I n-need Daddy's cock inside of me n-now."

BamBam threw his clothes all over the floor, licking all of the cum off of Yugyeom's stomach. Afterwards, he grabbed the younger male, throwing him over his lap. "You're going to count with me. Alright?" BamBam ordered before bringing his hand down on Yugyeom's ass. The younger male moaned at the stinging feeling, a pink mark forming on his ass. "One"

"T-Two."

"T-Three."

"F-Four."

"F-Five."

"S-Six."

"S-Seven."

"E-Eight."

"N-Nine!"

"T-Ten!" Yugyeom could feel himself getting hard against BamBam's lap, beginning to hump it, speeding up his pace at the pleasurable friction happening.

"I thought you would've learned your lesson by now" BamBam sighed, pushing the younger boy back on the bed. BamBam examined the younger boy, unable to keep his eyes off of his ass. It was practically screaming to be torn apart, so BamBam roughly spread Yugyeom's legs, thrusting in raw. Yugyeom winced at the feeling, "Teach me a harder lesson, Daddy. I'm not understanding it" Yugyeom could feel BamBam speeding up dramatically, slamming into him at a rough, animalistic pace.

"F-Fuck y-yes!" Yugyeom moaned in a really high pitch, making BamBam smirk. The sound of skin slapping against skin and Yugyeom's high pitched moans were sure to be heard around the whole block, but the two males didn't care. BamBam's pinned Yugyeom's wrists above his head, not letting the younger male touch himself. Yugyeom squirmed, begging to be touched once his prostate was hit. But BamBam didn't allow it, it was the first part of Yugyeom's punishment.

"So tight for Daddy, huh?" BamBam grunted, loving the way Yugyeom would occasionally clench his walls around his neglected cock. Yugyeom felt as if he was in heaven with every single rough thrust, feeling his Daddy's cock abusing his sensitive parts over and over again, making his eyes roll to the back of his head. Yugyeom didn't reply, he was too busy trying to catch his own breath. BamBam loved the wrecked sight he was pounding: Yugyeom had dry tear stains on his bright red cheeks, not stopping his high pitched screams and begs. Yugyeom's untouched cock was already leaking pre-cum, practically begging to be touched. He heard nothing, but the loud grunts and the loud clapping sounds coming from his Daddy pounding him. "You must love taking Daddy's big cock in your tight little ass."

BamBam was giving Yugyeom exactly what he wanted: to be pounded roughly with no mercy for his abused hole. BamBam threw Yugyeom's right leg over his shoulder, now ramming into the younger boy sideways. Yugyeom laid his head on the mattress, moaning into the sheets, his nails clawing at the them as well. "Hmphh! F-Fuck yes!" Yugyeom moaned, letting his toes curl due to the pleasure he was receiving. "M-More, D-Daddy! I'm cum-" Yugyeom was cut off by BamBam's, "No you're not." He pulled out, leaving Yugyeom with the stinging pain to look up at him.