8 (Pt 1)

"BBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEE!"

"Oh my fucking god WHAT IS IT NOW CHRISTEN?!"

"There's no more food in the fridge!"

"Well, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!"

"CAN'T YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT? I HAVE WORK TO DO!"

"uuuuuuuggggGGGGHHHHHHHHH! fine."

Christen walk over to you from the kitchen "Thx babe!" He then kissed you

"It's late."

"The grocery store is still open." 

You threw raspberries at him (no not literally, the tongue thing people do.) 

"sigh let me get ready."

You at least made yourself look half decent. I mean, it's not like your going to run into somebody you know...right? You then went to the door to put on your shoes.

"Alight, i'm leaving, you want anything in particular?"

Christen took a moment to think about it. When he thought of it, he looked at you "Chicken nuggets!"

You placed you hands on your hips "What is up with you and chicken nuggets?"

"I LIKE CHICKEN NUGGETS! IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THAT, YOU CAN WALK YOUR HAPPY ASS OUT THE DOOR!"

"Gladly!" You then opened the door and took a step. Christen then came running to you.

"No no no no no! I'm kidding!" He then hugged you tightly

"I know!" Christen kiss your cheek then placed soft kisses on your neck. You giggled. He kissed your lips, then grabbed your hands and kissed them.

"Please, be safe!"

"It's just a walk to the grocery store and back. I'll be ok!"

"I know that. But-" he hugged you "We live in the 20th century, you never know what's out there."

"I'll be ok! I promise!

Christen kissed you again and you left 

"Be safe, please..."

*******

"What do you mean "we're closed!"?!"

"New time change, we close at 9!" (Time: 9:37)

"Ugh, alright. I'll be back tomorrow."

Disappointed that you can't even get chicken nuggets for your man, you walked home. Though, you didn't felt safe walking home. You had a unsettling feeling. You brushed it off knowing what happened the last time you didn't.

You were almost home until someone grabbed you from behind and put as cloth over your mouth. You tried to scream but only a little whimper came out. You then passed out, not knowing what happen and whats going to happen....

  *******  

"I have her, just as you said."

"Excellent. place her on the couch and ill get the money."

You only heard voice as you were waking up. You seemed to be blinded folded. You felt somebody picking up your body and placing you on a couch. The room was filled with the smell of cigarettes. There were then foot steps.

"Rye, please remove her blind fold. She's not a prisoner."

"Of course!"

You felt a man take off the blind fold. Everything was blurry. As your eyes adjusted, you realized where you were. You saw a woman give the man money.

"....Mom?"

To be continued...