3 (Pt 2)

The next day Christen went back to the Moulin Rouge but instead of watching a  show, he went to Zidlers office. Christen knocked on the door. The door then opened, it was Zidler. 

"Ahh! Christen! How are you!? Come in, come in!!"

Christen sat in the chair in front of Zidlers desk. 

"So, What brings you here today?"

"Well, Yesterday, I came here. I love what you done with the place! It acts are fantastic. But that one girl, Y/N, When did she get here?"

"Just recently actually! She's extraordinary! She the best thing that happened to us since saaaaaaaaa-...sorry."

"No no! It fine! I'm fine!"

"Oh good! But ya, She's a hit! But, why are you asking?"

"Idk, I was the only one she seemed attracted to yesterday."

"Oh, She not allowed to come off stage."

"Does she get in trouble?"

"Sometimes, but you can't mad at her. Ig she likes you."

"Ig."

"Another thing, If you came here to ask for a privet meeting, I cant help you. We don't do that anymore."

"No no I know."

"Actually, I think she on rn."

Christen looked out the window of Zidlers office. 'Ladies and Gentlemen, Please welcome, our sweetheart,  Mademoiselle Y/N!' Tonight, she was wearing a long purple maxi dress, her hair was down, and she had purple ballet flats. The didn't come down from a swing, it was just casual. The music started playing and Christen recognized it right away. Y/N was singing Come What May. Christen put the lyrics and the sheet music in his book. So ig, she wasn't lying when she said "I saw you book at a target in Kentucky." The song ended and she walked away. Zidler went up to Christen.

"Maybe on your way out, you can catch her. She's always outside after the Moulin Rouge closes."

"Maybe. Well, Now i'm sure I have to meet her."

To be continued...

I need another part. Hehe, sorry. Ill make the next part of this story, then a whole new different quick shot :)