Chapter 4: The Unforgettable Night

A/N

{This chapter may contain material that may disturb some readers. Just warning in case anybody, isn't comfortable with those kinds of scenes, however this is the only warning I shall be putting throughout the story, there will probably be more and I will no longer warn you guys.}

P.s. By that I mean sexual scenes, not gory killing, blood and guts everywhere. lol well okay hope you enjoy the chapter.xx

Chapter 4: The Unforgettable Night

(Avery's POV)

I was moving my hips back and forth swaying to the music, this was exactly what I needed. A release. I felt strong arms wrap around my waist. Nate? I turned my head around and was disappointed to meet eyes with another one of Daniel's friends.

I had lost Sammy about an hour ago, I wasn't completely drunk yet, I still knew what I was doing. Just as I was about to wiggle myself out of his grasp and slap him for touching me without permission, I thought about why I came in the first place. Even though he wasn't as attractive as Nate, he was still good looking. I scolded myself in my head, I wasn't supposed to think about him, it was just a dream and nothing else, I'm not attracted to him.

I turned back around and payed attention to the music, as I once again began to sway my hips back and forth to the beat. His hold on my waist tightened and my back was pressed against his front.

After a few more minutes, I felt something hitting my lower back. My eyes widened in realization, and I pulled away. I turned around and my eyes locked with the bulge in his pants, before he could make another move, I nearly ran out of the living room and back into the kitchen.

Luckily he didn't follow me. I felt my nerves getting the better of me and shook my head. No, not today, I'm going to have fun tonight. I quickly threw the burning liquid down my throat, I stuck my tongue out, I still hadn't gotten used to the burn.

I began wandering around, looking for Sammy. I spotted her chestnut brown hair in the second living room. I scurried off into her direction, as I got closer I saw that she was laughing with some guy. I didn't bother looking at him as I grabbed her forearm and pulled her towards me, "Excuse us." I rushed out towards her guy friend.

"Hey." she pouted at me, oh god she was way past drunk. I noticed as she kept tripping over her own feet, bumping into walls and how she was talking to a small tree. "Sammy!" I raised my voice to get her attention, she was close to crying as she turned to look at me, "Mary, we have to help him, they took him from his family!" she started sobbing and I wasn't sure what to do.

"Did you just call me Mary?" I asked her. She nodded her head at me, "You just look like a Mary." she spoke while she wiped her face trying to rid herself of the tears. Unfortunately, it caused her to ruin her makeup, I threw her arm over my shoulder and made my way back into the house. I kept telling her we were going to help Bushy (the name of the tree) find his family.

I should've never let her go on her own, she must've drank twice as much as I have, maybe even triple. She reeked of alcohol and cigarette. She all of a sudden threw all her weight on me, causing us to both fall down. She began to laugh crazily at herself, I groaned as I fell to the floor, with a small thump. This was not what I had in mind, when I pictured how my night would go. I went from partying to babysitting in a matter of seconds.

*

(Nathaniel's POV)

Summer and I both got out of the car. I felt so different, I had this new confidence, and I got an extreme makeover.