-S.3 Ch.36-

Lance's POV

"What is happening," asked the 2 Pidges.

Allura then started to talk to them.

But my mind was not there in the room. It was somewhere else.

Then my wound started to hurt. I grab it in pain. Then my mind started to go blurry. My vision was turning blurry. I started to blink to try and get it out of my eyes. But it didn't work. Then the pain increased.

I fall to my knees. I then take off my shirt and bandages to see my wound. Blackness and purple were all around it. The purple looked like it was going into my veins.

Then I see Kayla rush over to me.

My breathing was turning faster and faster, my wound hurt so bad.

Kayla was talking to me but I couldn't understand her. I fall to the floor and curl up into a ball, clutching my wound.

I screech in pain. I tightly hold my teeth together. Breathing heavily.

"Lance, calm down, deep breaths," said Kayla rubbing her hand on my back.

Then Allura and everyone else came to me.

I see Pidge and Pidge run out of the room.

Allura then ran to the prince. He soon managed to move the castle to the left, enough to get us out of the line of fire.

The lights flicker off when we see 3 ships go by us. All of them had a sleek black coating on them. There were 2 small ships then the big one had an extra purple coating to it. The big ship had 3 other compartments coming off the sides of it.

It looked like none of the ships had windows. It looked like a prison ship.

After they went by us the lights flickered back on.

"What was that," said Hunk as he came up to the screen to see if he could still see them.

"The warlocks," said Hunks double.

"Who," said Allura curious as well.

"They are the people who like to enforce the law. They are on the galra side. So even if someone sneezes over the line, they are sentenced to death. And Voltron is very over the line. Their ship has no windows so they didn't see us. And everyone who is on that ship is sentenced to death," said the Prince as he looked out the window.

"There ship has the power to make other ships lose their power," said Pidge as she got back into the room.

Then the other Pidge came into the room with a stretcher.

I scream in pain again.

The 2 Pidge's put me on the stretcher.

They put me in the healing pod room and slide me in one. The air in the pod felt cold but it made me feel tired. My eyes were slowly drifting down. The pain in my wound slowly left me and I was asleep.

+++

I flutter my eyes open. I was still in the pod room. I look around and saw no one. I look down at my wound. It looked worse much worse. It has grown 2 its size. But it didn't hurt in the least.

I sigh and rest my head.

I tapped on the glass to see if it would open. Nothing happened. I sigh in defeat and twiddle my thumbs for amusement.

After what seems like forever I see Pidge come into the room.

I bang on the glass hoping that she would see me. She looks at me. I smile and wave.

I see her clasp a hand over her mouth. And tears fill her eyes.

I knew that I probably didn't look the best right now, but I didn't think I looked that bad.

She fell to the ground tears streaming down her face.

"Pidge," I whisper.

Edited: July 13, 2020