-S.3 Ch.28-

Lance's POV

       I was sitting on the ground waiting for Pidge to come back and to help me with my wound. It hurt so bad. My vision was getting blurry. I was losing a lot of blood. I held my hand over it. I was trying to breathe slow. Trying no to pass out.

''Pidge, where are you," I whisper.

I hear movement to my left. I slowly turn my head to see Hunk stand up. Hunk wiped his face then he looked around the room till his eyes met mine.

"AH, Lance," cried Hunk as he ran over to me. He was careful not to fall in the blood.

"Hi, Hunk," I said as he looked like he was going to cry.

"LANCE," he said as he hugged me.

"Ow, ow, ow," I said fast, then Hunk lets go.

"Sorry,"

"It's fine," I try to smile.

Then we saw Allura sit up, and was holding her head. Then Coran, sat up 10 feet in front of her. There he was. 

"Are you alright Princess," ask Coran as he sat up and walked over to Allura. She shook her head yes.

"Lance," shouted Allura as she ran to me. With Coran behind her.

"Are you alright?" asked Coran as concern filled his voice.

"Yeah, I just need some stitches," I saw as I try to sit up, but I fall back down.

"Lanc-," but Allura was cut off by a huge crash from the other room. 

"What was that," I ask as my heart started to go faster. Then I remember Pidge was in the other room. But Pidge would have to knock over one of the actual Pods to make a sound like that.

"Where is Pidge?" asked Allura.

"She was getting me help from the pod room," I said as I sat up.

I had a gut feeling that something bad was about to happen. And I was right. We heard 4 bangs hit the ground. All surrounding us. Hunk and I pulled out our bayards. Allura and Coran go into a fighting stance. All of our heartbeats going faster.

We had no idea what was there or who was there. And I was just a sitting duck. Then we heard someone lunge forward. It sounded like a woman the way her breath went. Then we heard 2 other women come toward us in a different way.

I saw 2 figures who were about the same height who were thin and another figure who was taller than the rest, but not a skinny, but more muscular.

The 2 figures pulled something out of their pockets and had a simmering thing that was blue, and orange.

But then the one figure had a yellow simmer thing come from their pocket.

I try to stand but fall back down. I was getting to be so weak. Coran and Allura lunged for the 2 figures while Hunk went for the lone one. But then the 4 figure appeared, it was a male. 

Who's face I will never forget.

Edited: July 13, 2020