Dancing and Daggers-Dean Winchester

Start from the beginning

They watch you step on stage and Dean's jaw immediately drops at the sight of you.

"Damn." mumbles Dean thinking you look extremely good right now as the announcer introduces you as "Crystal."

You walk down the stage with a fake confident attitude actually feeling like throwing up since this is a bit out of your comfort zone. You are a hunter, not a beauty pageant contestant. This is the first time you have ever even been on stage before.

Sam rolls his eyes at his brother while you pose with the rest of the girls at the end of the stage forcing a smile on your face.

Dean stares at you even as the announcer moves onto introducing more girls. Dean continues to stare at you until you look at him which causes him to look away.

Dean's eyes return to the center of the stage as the next girl enters making Dean's eyes widen. Though they didn't widen for maybe the reason you are expecting, they widened because this girl looked identical to you.

Dean looks back and forth between you and the identical girl introduced as "Candy" walks down the stage.

"What does that girl look like to you?" whispers Dean to Sam as who Dean is pretty sure is the siren

Sam looks at Dean confused.

"Uh, she has long blonde hair and brown eyes. Why?" says Sam

"That's the siren." says Dean with quite a serious expression

You stand back in the dressing after performing the sexy dance with the others. Luckily this one didn't involve any stripping but you might have done one or two pole dancing moves.

You quickly change back into the clothes you were wearing before you change into the awful costume and immediately feel quite better.

You look around the room to see that most girls are either gone or back on stage for their second performance until you notice someone interesting in the corner.

What is Dean doing back here? You think as you rush towards the green-eyed man

"Dean? What are you doing back here?" You question confused

"Dean" then looks at you with confusion.

"I'm not De-I mean I just came back to see my girlfriend and tell her how good she did." says "Dean" putting a flirty smile on her face

A confused expression is on your face until you realize that the man in front of you is not your Dean and that it's actually the siren. At first, you are taken back surprised by the fact that your deepest desire is Dean before you quickly push that away deciding that you need to focus and take the thing in front of you down.

"Oh, really? That's so sweet." You say with a fake smile and happiness

The siren smirks as it wraps their arms around you.

"Of course babe, you looked so hot up there. You are such a good dancer." says the siren getting closer to you as more of the girls leave the room

"Well, maybe I can give you a private show later." You fake flirt back with a wink

The siren's smirk grows before the siren presses their lips to yours. You have to force yourself from grimacing into the kiss as it's awful.

This thing maybe has Dean Winchester's face but does not have Dean's moves. You think as you remember the one kiss you shared back with Dean sadly though it was just for a case and the two of you haven't talked about it since

The two of you pull apart both of you fake smiling at each other which is when Dean and Sam sneak into the room using the doors behind you.

"Siren?" mouths Sam and you nod subtly as the siren doesn't even notice the two men behind