When he get's protective ✊

Freddy~ You and Mike were just talking when he started flirting with you with EXTREMELY cheesy pickup lines. "Yo Y/N," Mike said nudging you in your arm you sighed "Yes?" "Do I know you? Because you look like my next girlfriend." he then winked "Uhm... You do know I'm dating someone right?" you said rolling your eyes "Pfft bull shit who? I don't see anybody." and then Freddy came charging into the room picked up Mike and shoved him into the wall "I'm right here dumbass." He said crossing his arms. Mike then sat up and rubbed his head quite roughly might I add which made you laugh at his childish act "Y/N You're dating this freak of a person?" he was now standing up in front of me "First off. Mike, he isn't a fucking freak. And he is so much more attractive then you so how about taking your head out of your ass because it isn't a hat." (That was really pathetic sorry... I'm not good at this) Mike didn't even respond he just stormed off into another room that I'm guessing was the bathrooms... Don't ask... You turned around to a blushing Freddy "Wow." was all he said, You laughed and grabbed his hand "C'mon let's go and eat some pizza." "Hell yeah!"

Bonnie~ Your guy friends and you were playing truth or dare when F/G/N (Favourite guy name) dared you to kiss Y/E (Your enemy dude... Idek) Y/E immediately latched onto you and slammed his crusty ass lips into your own but unfortunately he was some douche that spent all of his time working out to fuck some random bimb- which means he was pretty strong and you well... Weak so there you trying to pry him off of you. But what you didn't know that was Bonnie was watching you the entire time (Oh right did I forget to mention your in the pizzeria? No? Well now I did shut yo ass up tyvm) and once you heard huge loud thumps (Metalic thumps? Lmao) you instantly knew it was BonnieBun! (:3) You were picked up since Y/E was literally super glued to you (he was holding you really tight while giving you some sloppy ass seconds.) he was roughly ripped from you and once he was thrown into the corner of the stage. Bonnie curled you into a bunny ball and whispered "Mine" (THIS WAS STUPID AS FUC-)

Goldie~ You didn't really hang out with any of your friends anymore since you were always in the pizzeria with Goldie and the others. Freddy and you were trying to move a large crate into the girl's bathroom. (Don't ask me, ask Freddy.) "Freddy it isn't going to fit in here! It's way too big!" you exclaimed loudly "Ergh, I don't know why it won't fucking fit! It always does!" he grunted "What the hell do you mean? You've done this before?" "Uhm. Yeah... I mean who hasn't?" he said looking into my S O U L "Well I definitely haven-" you were cut off by Goldie slamming the door open "SHE IS SUPPOSE TO DO IT WITH ME! oh." Goldie was blushing fifty shades of red "Wh-what?" you asked him with a small smirk upon your face "Ah... NOTHING BYE" he then rushed out after he kneed Freddy in his bear snacks (Like my word for bear balls? ;) Freddy fell onto the floor murmuring that we should just do it another week.

Foxy~ "Ay lass do ye think ye could get me some cereal ay?" "Uhm you can eat cereal? Won't it like shock you from the milk?" you looked at him confuzzled. (Confused) "Lass, I never said nothin' about milk aye?" he looked at you as if I was some stupid bitc- "Oh Okay one second..." you trailed off and trotted to the kitchen where Bonnie was sitting on top of the cupboards eating baby carrots "Oh hey Y/N!" he said while stuffing his face with more baby carrots "Hiya BonBunny" you replied to him in a way you would talk to a puppy, he scrunched his CUTE LIL' FACE (Ahem sorry I love him wbu?) "Ah. Cereal? Also what the hell was that nickname?" he said looking down at you from the cupboards "Yeah Foxy wanted 'dry' cereal. And you're a bunny so... I called you BonBunny?" you looked up at him with a grin "Oh? Is that so? Also what the fuck? Why does foxy want fucking dry ass cereal?" he said with a look of disgust on his face with baby carrot around his face "Because of the milk." you said looking at him strangely "Oh... Right. Heh forgot." he then looked around as if something just slapped him "OH HEY! Before you leave could you pass me those carrot packages?" He said then pointed down to three packages of baby carrots. "Uhm yeah also..." You grabbed the all three of the packages in one hand (Impressive right?) and climbed onto the counters and handed him them but stayed there... "Hey, uhm can you bring your face closer?" you said blushing from the awkwardness "U-uh yea-yeah?" he then moved his head closer to where your hand was gripped onto the cupboards and then you reached your hand up and wiped the carrot off his face. Ohhohohoh but then your foot slipped and you FEL- No Bonnie catches you by grabbing your hand and just held it there while looking at you. "AY LASS C'MERE GET AWAY FROM THAT LAND LUBBIN' RAT!" Foxy snatched you away from Bonnie and ran down the hallway without even getting his cereal.

Can you survive until 6:00?

See you guys in the next shit I write!?