Interrogation

We continued walking towards a castle set up, wow whoever is budgeting this show is rich that was my first thought, Aleish took a deep breath and turned around, “My brother Laen, Prince Laen of Dark fae, is not fond… does not get along with humans very well, so please do not freak out, do not say anything silly and address him by sire… and yeah, do not freak him out as well” she said seizing my hand, “Is he allergic to humans?” I asked the way she illustrated him, “Yeah, you can say so”.  Embrace yourself Mocky we are going to meet a prince who is allergic to humans in soaked jeans and T-shirt yup, that is exactly how every girl’s dream of it shaking my head in disapproval we entered the castle.

In front of us was a tall, strong, blonde hair, dark eyes prince who gave us to be truthful, just me much a cold expression that I countered in my head, I don’t like you too, that which was not entirely true, but whatever, he greeted his sisters with hugs and affection again completely ignoring me like I was an alien in his castle he bow his head in politeness to Mocky “Your highness.”

He then looked directly at me, “You in that room right now!” I was now in a room with a chair, table, fire pace tiny window and a bookshelf against the wall. I sat in the chair as for Mocky he was sitting on the window edge, I was soaking wet, tired, hungry and without a script, having no clue what to say or do next.

Prince Laen stormed into the room like he was about to slay a dragon but to his frustration, it was just me, “So, you are here because you received an invitation from Lady Emma, is that true?” he interrogated, “Yes” I answered, “Where is the invite?” He almost shouted this time, “In my inbox, in my cell I could have showed you but I do not have my luggage with me so I could confirm” I tried clearing my innocence, “You! You! Have brought your filthy machine in my land!” did he just called my cell filthy? Hey, no one calls my cell name, “For your kind information sire, it’s the latest gadget, nothing filthy about it, ” I said with making faces on the remark filthy, “You dare to poison our land with your evil machine!” he shouted and banging me off my chair almost. I was up on my feet, this is over acting this dude is taking his character way too seriously was not he a fae since when a fae became so loud, “I do not have my luggage with me, so..” before I could say something he screamed like some crazy dude “You humans want to corrupt our land, our race!” I was now literally trying to climbing the book shelf this guy sounds like a sociopath, “Listen, can you calm it a bit you might be a struggling actor, but this is either over acting or way too good acting you do sound like you are allergic to humans but …” all of a sudden I had mini heart attack holy lord!. His skin, it was God knows fitted with what technology it was displaying words lost, scared! This is high tech stuff, but at same time hell scary, I almost skipped a heartbeat. “Ouch! Really, seriously not good timing you Mocky” who was now between me and this handsome scaring the hell out of me Prince Laen, “Your highness pardon me, I am just making sure that she is not one of the witches or cults.” Wow now I am cast as one of the great villains.

Prince Laen took a deep breath and in a peacemaker pitch addressed, “I am Prince Laen of Dark fae, I welcome you in my castle. Where you will stay as my guest, ignore my skin flicks as it’s a curse bestowed upon me by my father.” I kept repeating freak, freak, but at least I passed the audition maybe this is what all this was so I looked at him trying to focus on one word in my head and wondering if it would appear on this high techno screen, Aleish entered the room looking at all of us one by one, “Tea perhaps” wow she is way better and cooler than this high techno stuff.

I was escorted to my room which was quite pretty it was décor in old fashion way, they are really meticulous putting so much details I wonder who set up all this, very impressive, “There you go, your luggage, but no cell or techno allowed, in wardrobe you will find all the dresses, hot water shower to your left and you are going to love the tea” Aleish showed around being very proud of this set up, she left the room so I could change finally. I took a bath wrapped myself in towels opened my luggage to decide what to wear to which Aleish advised that if I want to play along I should pick something from the closet there were plenty of dresses green, blues, red…“Mocky, what color do you chose?” I leaned backward to see what my birdie was up to. I walked toward this round table placed in the corner there was a small tree on it seem like a maple tree sort but not exactly. 

Every time Mocky jumped from one branch to another the leaves changed their colors, I looked at Mocky in surprised as he was now literally showing off, sensor stuff I thought and Mocky had already shaken his head in disapproval, “Et tu, Brute?” I said apparently everyone here could read minds except me who a cast as human after all! I rolled my eyes. I picked a soft pink full length dress with full sleeves which was covering me as much a fabric could, I got into my bed and pulled the duvet cover up till my nose looking at Mocky who was now looking at me with empathy, with tears in my eyes, I was feeling terrible, I had no idea, no clue where or what have I got myself into. Mocky wiped my tear with his strong golden wing, there was a knock at the door before they could utter food, I was deep in sleep what was awaiting there was not pleasant neither

It was dark, I kept running with everything I had, I could not see anything or hear, but my own heart beat I touched the walls around me it was made out of grass, it’s a garden! How on earth I got stuck here! I was praying with tears please help me! I kept running, it’s a hedge maze, I need to use all my senses to get out of here...