"Yeah I guess, it's a good song I like it." I agreed. We stood up and followed Thorne, we climbed the stairs, that brought us on the second floor which was all red, seriously all the furnitures was red and the walls were white with black curtains that had red and white embroidery on them. It looked directly out of a magazine.

We climbed another set of stairs and got on the third floor which was marvelously purple- my favorite color. The furniture was obviously purple along with the walls, just like the first blue floor. There was a soft carpet on the floor- it covered the ground so well that only the beautiful purple carpet could be seen, my feet tingled as I stepped on it.

"Wow!" I sighed as I took in the beauty.

"This is where I practice Amber. And if you agree we can practice here daily, I have all the necessary things we would need." he pointed at the hude CD rack and the stereophonic system, the huge fridge with a board that said 'Refreshments'. I looked at the soft purple plush seats at the corner of the hall, there was nothing else on the floor; no rooms, no tv!

"My dad made this house for me when I was younger and began dancing. He was proud of me and said that one day I would make him proud." tears filled up in his eyes as he said that, he looked really sad and it hurt me to see such a cheerful person being so sad. Rae held his hand and left as she had somewhere to be.

"Should we begin?" he asked, cheerful once again. He stood up and played the song and started choreographing. He sure knew how to do break dance and I caught up by bit by bit. It was hard and required a lot of effort as I wasn't familiar with the moves- but it was fun nonetheless. We practiced for two hours and stopped for a red bull which was irresistable and energetic as it gave us more energy. I danced alone for one hour so that Thorne could see if it was fine.

"Maybe I should leave now it's late almost twelve!" I said looking at my wrist watch.

"I'll drop you home Amber it's really late and you haven't had dinner! Lets eat as we have the whole week to practice." he said as we went down the stairs, it was tiring as we had danced so much. I helped him cut some potatoes and we both made fries. We ate quietly and he dropped me home in his green Range Rover.

I invited him to my house, where we found Rae sitting with Ziah.

"Hey Amber! Hi Thorne." Ziah said as she walked over to me and gave me a hug. She hugged Thorne next but stepped away quickly.

"Hey Ziah." I replied back as I sat down next to Rae, followed by Thorne who sat next to me. Ziah and Thorne avoided each other, weird. He looked at me and smiled and continued staring at the tv.

"Maybe I should leave now." he said as he stood up. I followed him to the door.

"I'll see you tomorrow?"

"You can come home with me after school then we can continue practicing." he said looking hopefull. I nodded and he left. I got back inside and saw that Ziah was whispering something in Rae's ear and as soon as she saw me she stopped and sat straight. I walked up to my bedroom and sat on the floor. I was tired as hell so I had a long, warm shower. I then used my MacBook for a while; Facebook, YouTube, Wattpad... It all became boring as I became hungry. I, yet again, saw Ziah whispering in Rae's ear- there was something wrong. I got some pizza Rae probably ordered and sat on the table eating it. Ziah left after a while and Rae entered the kitchen.

"Lynn I have to tell you something." Rae said sadly. As she sat down next to me and took a slice of pizza.

"Yes tell me?"

"Ziah knows Auberon, he is Lexy's friend and comes over to their house everyday and Ziah likes him." tears fell from her eyes and she stopped eating. Lexy was Ziah's older brother.