As expected, the noise of gunshots alerted the other's two of my presence, leaving them in a worried state. I teleported back to our base before they could truly notice me spying on them. With a heavy sigh, I leaned against the tree near my tent. I was furious. I didn't notice I was clenching my fists until I felt a wave of pain running through my hands.

Deciding to use my anger in my advantage, I quickly went to the battlefield. There was nobody in sight. Dust filled the surrounding area in a thin layer. We have lost a battle... And all of the monsters that have fought were killed. All because of HER. Another wave of anger surged through me. I was filled with HATRED and DETERMINATION. I will have my revenge.

I teleported back to that tree and punched it with all my might, not only making a small mark but punching a hole in it. I had enough of today's bullshit, and the day was barely reaching noon. My hands have positioned themselves in my pockets, searching for a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. After fishing those items out, I opened the pack and took one out, placing it between my teeth.

While I put the pack back in my pocket, I lit the cigarette up with the lighter, taking a deep breath and puffing out the smoke. The instant my need for the addictive substance was satisfied, I could finally begin to slowly relax. I closed my eyes and took another breath of the freshly lit cigarette. Smoking isn't the only thing that calms me, but it's the most effective.

About three.. Or four cigarettes later I decided to grab something to eat. I entered my tent and went straight for my backpack, trying hard to keep my eyes away from HER stuff. I assumed she'd be coming back. If not, I'll gladly scavenge it and take anything useful, and everything else would end in the blazing flames. I took a sandwich I had made a while ago and a can of beer. I had to down my anger.

Just as I left my tent, the traitor had returned. I didn't even look at her, I just kept walking forward. She gave me a concerned look, but let it go anyway. I sat back in my spot and opened the can, drink a fourth of it in one go. The alcohol percentage was around 5, so it was fairly weak. It would take at least five of 'em for the alcohol get to me. I ate and drank in silence, alone, until she came. I didn't pay attention to her.

"G."
She called out. I ignored her.

"G!"
She tried again, only to be greeted by the same response.

"GasterSans!"
She then said. Anger slowly boiled inside my soul. Luckily I was a professional liar ever since Frisk had entered the Underground. I put on an unamused facade.

"What do ya want, (r/n)?"
She was taken aback by my response.

"Why.. Did you call me by my name? You never do, you always use a nickname..."

"I asked you a question."
I instantly replied with a slightly firmer tone. Yet again, she was shocked by my response. The air between us grew tense as the eerie silence resonated in our heads. She eventually took a deep breath and sighed, supposedly collecting her mind and thinking of words to spill out of her lying mouth.

"I was going to ask if you are alright, but I can tell that something is wrong. Mind telling me about it?"
She replied hesitantly, almost murmuring the question to herself.

"Everything's fine, just didn't have enough sleep."
What I said wasn't a complete lie, I did have trouble sleeping. She didn't buy my bullshit though, as her expression was clearly one of unamusement. Despite that, we decided to drop the topic.

"If you say so... Just... Just know that I'm here for you, okay? I'm always available if you need someone to talk to."
And with that, she headed to the tent again. I couldn't believe how easily she could lie. I must kill the act and get to the bottom of her mystery. I must kill the actress that fooled not only me but everyone else. Only then will we, the monster race, have a chance in turning out victorious.