"Then you should've went on a date with her." I sighed trying to get up.

"I already did." He answered as he shrugged his shoulders and I quickly got up.

"You." I couldn't even say anything else. He knows I love him, and yet he doesn't care. "You know the way out." I said running upstairs. I didn't want him seeing me cry because of him. I jumped on my bed and started crying.

I can't believe I trusted him.

"Bella. Are you crying again?" I heard Lewis ask and I quickly wiped my tears and got up.

"Didn't I tell you to leave."

"Come on baby girl you know I was just joking. You just as short tempered and stubborn like your brother. Don't cry because of me. I know I didn't want us to date at first because you were too young for me. But I love you Bella and you know that."

"You right I'm too young for you Lewis. You don't have to tell me you love me just because I'm your bosses baby sister, and I'm not crying because of you I'm crying because I miss my brother." I lied but I didn't care.

"You missed your brother, now only." He chuckled. "I'll call him to tell him you missed him."

He took out his phone and started searching for Ian's number as he jumped to sit on my bed. I quickly grabbed the phone out of his hand and he just smiled.

"I thought you missed him."

"I can call him myself if I want now please leave." I asked nicely.

"Arabella." He said taking my hand.

"Who's that? Your girlfriend?" I was praying his answer to be something I would like hearing, but his answer broke my heart.

"Yes." He answered.

"How long have you been cheating on me?" I asked as he let go of my hand and got up.

"Since the first day." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Did she have to have Bella in her name."

"Of course. Just in case I'm with you and I mistakenly use her name, you see I'm very smart Bella-" He was interrupted by my laugh. "Why you laughing?"

Poor boy thinks I'm so stupid.

"It such a coincidence that yesterday when I saw Cole he told me about Arabella and the fact that her birthday is the same day as mine."

"That doesn't mean anything, I made sure she was born the same day as you."

"I think now that you have Arabella I should accept Zac Efron's friend request after all he did ask me out a few times."

"His older then you Bella, you sixteen."

"And you older then me too. I'm going to be turning seventeen soon I wouldn't mind dating an older guy as long as we love each other."

"Fine, you won I'm sorry just don't please."

"I'm glad you know who's the boss." I said rolling my eyes as he tried to kiss me but I just pushed him away.

"You just like your brother." He told me.

"Gross, you kiss my brother?" I asked.

"I meant your attitude." He answered trying to kiss me again.

"Bella I'm home." I heard Ian's voice.

Why is he home early today?

"You have to hide, his going to kill you Lewis." I told him panicking. My brother is very short tempered and he will literally kill his own friend if he finds out his dating me.

"I'm not going anywhere without the kiss I come for." Lewis said sitting on the bed.

"Didn't you come to check on me?" I asked angry.

"Of course but I also come for a kiss. I missed you." He answered making himself comfortable as if Ian isn't home.

My brother will definitely not miss when he shoots him.

"Please Lewis, he will kill you." I told him as he got up. "Where you going?" I asked as he was about to open my bedroom door.

"Well, I figured you not going to give me my kiss so I'm going home."

"Are you crazy, his downstairs." I pulled him back. "I'll give you your kiss if you promise to hide."

"First the kiss then I'll think about it."

He really thinks his doing me a favor. His the one that will die if he doesn't hide.

I kissed him on the cheek and he just looked at me angry. "I'm not a kid Bella. You cheating." He turned to open the door again and I quickly turned him around giving him his kiss as I tiptoed.

"Bella where are you?" I heard Ian's voice again.

*Don't forget to vote comment and share please.*