"I think his with Arabella." Cole answered laughing. "It's good seeing him care about a girl so much, you know he never liked dating."

"I must have a serious talk with him. This isn't a kindergarten it's the fucken Mafia and he doesn't expect to always leave without asking me for a leave."

"Mafia?" I shouted shocked and confused.

"What do you think we are pretty face?" He asked and didn't even wait for my respond. "We not the gang." He added making me relieve. Selena started laughing and I just looked at her weird.

What's so funny?

"No sweetheart of course we not a gang. We the fucken most fared Mafia. Not a fucking kindergarten." Ian said dropping his cigarette on the floor. "Did you ever hear about the black panthers, Myride. The riders?"

Then it hit me his Ian Rider.

"You are Ian Rider. Malcolm son. Dominic is your uncle" I said with fear I knew who the Rider family are because I read my mothers files whenever I'm bored and she's not there. She is a lawyer who put lots of criminals like the Riders behind bars.

"You did your homework I see." He replied smiling at me.

"Please let me go." I pleaded.

"I'll think about it." Ian replied. "Wolfe why don't you explain the mission to them, my sister needs me."

"Who's she going to stay with?" Careen asked him before he left.

"You. Please careen you the only responsible one. I would ask Lewis but I don't think his girlfriend would be happy about it. "

"You should start paying me extra for dealing with her."

"Don't push it Careen." Ian said leaving.

*******

--Isabella's POV.

-Bella and Lewis story-

"Sorry I'm late." Lewis said as I opened the door for him. "What's wrong?"

"Why you here Lewis?" I asked closing the door behind him. "My brother wouldn't like you here without his permission."

"His busy with a mission. You sounded like you were crying when you called."

"I'm fine Lewis. See." I faked a smiled acting like I was fine but he just sighed sitting on the couch. "Now you have to leave Lewis. You can't just sit here acting like it's your own house."

"You just like your brother." He said pulling me to sit with him on the couch. "Does the temper ran in the family?"

"My brother is going to kill you if he finds you here. I love you Lewis but I won't be able to live with myself if my brother kills you."

"No one, is going to die and plus they already know. " he said as if it was nothing.

I got up angry. "What do you mean they know? You Lewis Collins is telling me that you had the guts to talk to my brother about me. " I said teasing him. He pulled me back in his lap the tension between out bodies were terrifying. I tried getting up but he was too strong. If my brother walks in right now Lewis is dead.

"You the one who would always tell me to tell them and plus I had no choice but to tell Cole after all he was setting me up with this other girl."