lance doing something about his sexualiy

Lance looked down and saw he got hard.
Thinking of Keith.
'what the he'll lance! This is not the time!' He thought to himself

He was alone and no one was around so he might as well deal with his erection now than never.

He was sitting on his bed leaning against the wall with one leg bent.

Lance unzipped his pants and took his dick out.
He started slowly stroking.

He was thinking about him. keith the one who had always fought with him. The one who he thought he had hated.

He resumed to think about him. He imagined if it were Keith's hand against him stroking.

"Mhm Keith~" he thought no one was in the castle so he could be as loud as he wanted. Though he didn't yell he still let sounds of pleasure leave his mouth.

He resumed to stroke a bit faster.
"Keith~" he moaned out his name. His imagination was running wild with all the thing he could and wanted to do to him.

He wanted to tie him up and fuck him senseless if he could. He imagined Keith was stroking him. It felt so good. He moaned his name and the average "Mhnm~"

His breathing grew heavier. His stroking went faster.

"Keith MmnMm~"

Lance was so close.
"Keith~" he moaned out

*knock knock* someone was at the door.

Lance froze. He was so embarrassed
'did they hear me!!?!'
He realized he did t lock the door so it just slid open.

Lance quickly put a blanekt over him before anyone saw. He looked over.

It was Keith...

Should I resume