Taehyung left as he was told leaving silence to fill the house again. He slumped down on the couch. He wasn't expecting Taehyung to leave so early even though he was the one to tell him to go.

It feels like there's something more to Taehyung's words.

————————————————————————————————————

Hoseok walked with Seokjin back. Jin was walking back from Jungkook's house when Hoseok spotted him. Hoseok followed him and talked with him.

He kept trying to find anything in Jin's words about Jungkook or the baby but none. If Taehyung didn't tell him Jin was pregnant, he'd probably think Jin wasn't pregnant at all.

"Jin." Jin turned his head to look at Hoseok. "Is there really nothing on your mind? No problems?"

Jin shook his head. "No problems for you, Hoseok?"

"I'm fine. I'm feeling better." Hoseok smiled. He was feeling better.

"That's good to here," Jin says.

"I used to like this guy. But now I'm...over him." Hoseok suddenly remembers Taehyung. He is over him right?

"Whatever about that though. Just recently, my sister found out she's pregnant. She called to tell me first. She was worried that her husband wouldn't be happy because he'd never showed any signs of wanting kids yet. But he was so happy when he found out," Hoseok tells Jin.

Hoseok can see Jin's eyes flickering away before flickering back. "So they're happy."

"Yep. There's going to be a baby shower soon." Hoseok scan Jin for any reaction. He fiddles with his fingers before putting them back to the side. They had now arrived at Mrs. Jeon's house.

"Thank you for walking with me," Jin thanks Hoseok.

"No problem. But Jin, don't hide yourself too much. Talk your problems away." Jin smiled half-heartedly going inside the gate. Hoseok was going to leave when he saw
Mrs. Jeon.

He bit his inner cheek thinking of what to do. Should he tell her?

——————————————————————————————

Jin walks slowly to his room remembering Hoseok's words. He sat down on his chair by the desk. He brought his face down onto the desk leaning on the side of his face. He buried his face into his arm as tears slowly slipped out.

He closed his eyes for a moment. In a sudden the door burst open. Jin stood up quickly seeing Mrs. Jeon.

He wiped his tears away as Mrs. Jeon closed the door and came closer to him. "Jin, why are you crying?" she asks sternly. Jin scoot back where the bed was.

"I-I um.." Jin's eyes widen when Mrs. Jeon grabs his wrist.

"Who did it?" she ask still stern.

"Who did what?" Jin panics.

"Who got you pregnant?" she asked stern and calmly.

Jin turned his head away though she was holding his wrist. He didn't reply which caused Mrs. Jeon to be more harsh.

"Jin, who caused you to have a baby in your stomach?" Jin shook his head as he looked down. Mrs. Jeon noticed that he was protecting the father of the baby. Who was this man?

"Jin, who's the father?" He was still quiet. Soon she was shaking him. "Tell me Jin, who did this to you? Who are you protecting!" She burst out crying. Jin was shock that she was crying, making him feel worse. He started crying too.