We got out and Micaah got in the driver seat and said, "I know man but this life won't last forever."

I dapped him, "Fasho. Love you bro!"

"Love you too g!" He said speeding off in my shit.

Laughing to myself, I started shake my head at him and went up the elevator to my pent. Soon as I walked into the living room there was Kameron staring at me.. FUCK!

Chastity

I walked into my office/beauty room going through emails on my Macbook. Trying to stay consistent on my YouTube videos, reviewing, meetings, and working on my first cosmetics line can be tiresome sometimes. Something has to give.

Having over one million subscribers, which I'm thankful for of course. Without them I wouldn't be living the way I am and doing the things I do. Matter of fact, I need to make an appreciation video. Or maybe a meet and greet. I smiled to myself taking out my planner to write that down in my notes.

My phone started ringing, "Hello. Talk to me."

"Chassy, what you doing bitch?"

I sighed, "In my office, you know that Austyn. What else would I be fuckin doing!?"

"Damn bitch! Who pissed in your coffee this morning? UGH!"

"I'm sorry Aust. You know all this work is coming at once, I miss Maur, my manager is annoying me, Blake and I was fucking at like 1 this morning, I have a headache—" I quickly said with her cutting me off.

"L O L! Wait wait wait! You and Blake had sex!? Since when!? You know what I'm almost to your building anyways. Let them know I'm arriving like now!" She yelled in the phone hanging up on me.

I rubbed my temples. Saying to myself, "Your dumbass! You weren't supposed to say shit, UGH!"

Knowing when Austyn gets here I know she isn't going to try to hear an excuse. She's going to want to know every little detail. Honestly, she's probably going to be excited to hear this. Aust always wanted Blake & I to get back together, but she knows why we can't.

The bell went off and I just sighed. I got up slowly, dragging myself downstairs to open the door for her. Soon as I opened the door there she was rushing in with two iced caramel macchiatos. This bougie bitch!

We went back up to my office and sat down. Austyn was just staring at me with a blank face and I was giving her a stank look back.

"What are you looking at hoe!?"

She smirked crossing her arms and legs over top each other, "I see the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Now does it Chastity Kelly?"

I rolled my eyes getting on my phone going through all my social media. "What are you implying Austyn Miller?"

"I'll tell you as soon as you tell me what happened last night. And I mean EVERYTHING!"

See I told y'all, she has to know every little detail. "Sis there's nothing to tell."

"How come there isn't? How did this initiate?"