haircut ~18

I know that most of these chapters are plenty overdue but I'm so happy that you guys have stuck with me this whole time

PS pretend that old fuck Jason (as David likes to call him) has moved in with Trisha. He will still be in the story tho

********

"So are y'all here for some fresh new hairdos, or are y'all just here to chat" said Jessica and we all laughed.

She sat Jason down and put the black cover around his neck.

"Just a trim please" he says to her and she nods her head and sets to work on his hair.

Me, heath and Scotty take a seat and wait for the haircut to be finished. As we do this Scott shows me his phone and I see a group chat called 'house'.

"Read this" he says while smiling and I grab the phone reading the messages.

---------

Scott: sup fuckers David wants this new person to be in the vlogs and you know how happy he get with this kind of stuff so we can't let his down.

Todd: what does this have to do with us?

Scott: okay so this person at the moment is homeless. And David wants him to live with us. Is that okay.

Zane: two things, how old is he and can he drink.

Scott: he's 24 so he can drink but you'll have to ask if he wants to.

Kristen: I'm down when can we meet him

Scott: tonight, were all gonna go to Tanoshi the new Thai restaurant for dinner. That's when David will offer him a place in the vlog squad and a place to live. So dress fancy.

Scott:also forgot to mention he's gay.

Zane: were all cool with that but I bet Corrina isn't since she can't fuck him.

Corrina: wtf Zane.

----------

I hand him back his phone while laughing.

"What's so funny" said Jason from his seat, "does this haircut make me look stupid?"

"No - ah - you look hot actually" said Scotty really quickly and I gave him a puzzled look before brushing it off when jasin says an empowered "thank you".

**********

Finally this chapter is finished.

Bye weebs ~Ryan