Interview - part 3 ~14

Here you guys go. I feel as if this story is finally progressing yay

********

"Do you have any last words for the viewers or us" I ask.

"Okay" he thinks for a second "let's do something" he says "I want all of you and the viewers to think of something that is a definite need in life, just one thing. Okay now tell it to me"

"Money" I say

"A bed" says Scotty

"Food and water" says heath

"You're all wrong" he says "every single one of those things are 'wants' not needs. The only need you need in life is one thing, happiness. I may be homeless but I'm happy and that's what gets me through this."

I could talk I was gob smacked, he believed in the same thing I did, he believed that happiness it's the core to staying alive.

"I g-gotta go to the b-bathroom quickly" I say before ending the clip and running off.

I whip my phone out and message Scotty and tell him to meet me here. Not long after I hear the door open.

"David?" He asks "you good"

I look at him.

"I know that look in your eye david" he says and I smile "you wanna offer him a place on the squad and a place to live" I smile wider and he continues.

"Okay well heath just got his own apartment and so he can sleep in that room but we need convent from Zane and toddy for him to live with us. So here's the plan you and heath are going to go and buy him fancy clothes, shoes, accessories a new haircut the lots, you'll pay for it all and say that everyone will be at this giant dinner and you wanna invite him. Then at dinner stand and say something sappy then give him the news, I'm gonna text Zane and Todd and ask them for consent and then I'll text everyone the plan. We'll eat at the marlin restaurant. Got it?"

I nod. Damn he really had that planned out like he knew it was going to happen.

*******

Damn this was the longest chapter yet. Here's the plot summarised in one chapter anyway.

Bye weebs ~Ryan