Wake up call ~35

Really I can't thank all of you guys enough for how much this story is turning out.

*********

We walk of the kitchen and go to my room I pick out some clothes for Jason as he stands awkwardly looking at a sleeping Kristen. I hand Jason some clothes then point him in the direction of the spare shower.

I then grab some clothes for myself and shower as well. When I finish in there I exit and get dressed I walk into the loungroom to see a freshly showered Jason in a pair of skinny jeans, and my favourite white tank top.

Crap, he was so god damn cute.

We exit the house and move toward my car hopping in and driving to the closest Starbucks.

"Have you ever been to a Starbucks" I ask curiously and he shakes his head as I park. We both hop out and walk into the tiny store. We walk to the counter and I order first to let Jason think about what he wants.

"Can I please get an iced coconut caramel espresso with two sugars" I ask the cashier and she nods.

"And you sir" she asks Jason

"Yes can I please get an iced caramel mocha with three sugars please." He asks and she nods, he looks at me "what I have a sweet tooth"

I laugh then turn to pay. Then we wait for our coffees.

"Hey pass me your phone" I say, he looks confused but does so anyway.

I unlock it, there being no password, adding my number into his phone. I hand it back to him and he smiles as he sees what I put his name under.

"Seriously 'bae'" he says and I laugh as he just smiles and shakes his head.

Our coffees finish and we grab them and head to a table. We both sip them at the same time.

"Ahhh, best wake up call" I say as I place my coffee on the table, he smiles as he grabs my coffee and sips it. I smile at him acting fake offended, we both laugh and just enjoy ourselves in that small moment.

***********

Hope you liked it y'all.

Bye weebs ~Ryan