Contagious laughter ~23

Hola fam
PS I'm changing it up and so this chapter is in SCOTTS POV for the plot.

**********

I tend to take quite quick showers and so when I exit the shower with just a towel around my waist I walk toward the lounge room and look at the couch to see a blushing Jason sitting there all flustered.

Damn,

He was so goddamn cute when he smiled or blushed. WHAT?! stop it Scotty get ahold of yourself you have a girlfriend and you love her. Actually now that I think about it I don't really get excited by her anymore. Damn.

I sit down on the couch next to a still blushing Jason, in my towel still.

"So I've been meaning to ask this but I don't wanna sound intruding or rude." I say trying to start a conversation but just generally curious.

"Shoot" he tries to say confidentially but his voice cracks and I smile.

"How did you find out you were gay" I ask.

"Oh that's an easy one." He says sounding more confident than before, most likely forgetting the fact that I'm practically naked apart from a piece of cloth. "I found out in a really funny way actually I was at the pool and I almost drown before I was pulled out by the lifeguard, when he gave me mouth to mouth I coughed water in his face then I realised we were practically kissing just a second ago and I got a ah... Problem. You know down ther- nevermind that let's just say I'm never aloud back at that pool."

I couldn't contain my laughter as I burst out laughing. I have to admit it now this guy was adorable and I defiantly had a crush on him.

"AHHHHH" screamed David trying to scare us. I jumped up, screaming, and got so embarrassed from being scared that I ran to go get dressed. Leaving them both behind. As I enter my room I sigh then realisation strikes out as I look down then look up and facepalm.

My towel had dropped when I stood abruptly....

************

Yay we finally have some sappy fluff shit going on yeet.

Bye weebs ~Ryan