Chapter 2

Jimin POV

A few hour later..

"soo, guys how your assignment?? everyone done???" Jhope asked.

"We just need to polish it a little, just a little." Suga smiled sheepishly toward him.

"Okay then..that all for today. And Jimin, would you go to school together with us tomorrow??? please!please please! can you? please!" Jhope pouted.

I didn't know what to say, I can barely know them a few hour ago. So I just nodded at him,He jumping around  happily like a 5 years old kids and hugged me tightly.

" No need to worry about him Jimin.He is our happy little pill,whenever we feel sad or stress,he will be there to chill us up and don't mess up with him when he teaching you some dance choreography,he is pretty creepy when he is mad" RM warned me.

"sooo, got to go now, and see you guys tomorrow" I waved at them.

They waved back at me and then I went home..

 I bet no one is home right now, cause the house look pretty dark and creepy. I bet my dad still busy with his company. It pretty for being a principal and at the same time have to be the CEO of the Big Hit Company. No one know about it except me and BTS of course.

 I dragged myself to the kitchen. There was a letter at the kitchen counter and I read it. It only a small note actually where my dad said he will be home late and please bring my friend to sleep here with me incase he won't be home for tonight. 

I went to my bed while listening to some music. My phone was in shuffle mode and tear start to flow when my noona favourite song "Spring day" start to play.I miss everything I do with her,I love singing and dancing before but now, I just hate it.

I put some pillow over my face to stop the tears from flowing, I looked at my wrist and saw some old scars that I used to do after she left me. I just hate life.

A few minute later.. I fall asleep while hugging my pillow.

*The Next Day*

  I woke up early and do some morning routines. I put my uniform and have some breakfast downstairs. I widen my eyes when I saw 7 of them waiting in front of my gate with their wide smile and there go Jhope jumping around while waving at me.

I shook my head and walked toward them.

"Morning Jimin shiiii" Jhope chuckled and put his armed around me.

"Morning hyung and morning guys" I give them peace sign.

"Morning too Jimin" Jin ruffled my hair.

We joking around while going to school.

On our way to the class, I saw some of the girl keep on shouting their name and some of them give TaeReen a death glared. She hide behind Jin hyung and hold his hand tightly. Jin put his armed around TaeReen and  we pass through the crowd.

*at the class*

"Finally, we made it" Taehyung lay down his head on the desk and sighed.

"You guys totally rock the school off.I don't even have many fan like that at my old school" Jimin chuckled.

"yeah, A bunch of stupid fan who only care about the way we look" Suga smirked and eating his lolipops.

A few minute later, our dance teacher came in.

"Okay class, are you done with the assignment that I give you yesterday?" Mrs.Lee asked.

"Naeeeee madam" they said in unison.