Chapter 1

Jimin POV

"So this is my new school Dad? Seriously?" I frowned when I saw Big Hit Highschool sign in front of me.

"You will be school here until your graduation. No more trouble please, I'm tired hearing your mom keep on nagging me about your attitude at your old school in America.But I feel glad that you here, I don't want the same thing like your sister happen to you too." he sighed.

"Naee I promise I won't get in trouble this time and please don't  talk about eomma..I hate her.I'm glad that I'm transfer here too with you Appa." I hugged him.

"I will send someone to guide you around the school, There are 7 of them.They are the student councils and also the top students. And they also love singing and dancing like you. And They are also trainee at our company just like you" He explained.

"Sevennnnnn?! That is way toooo many." I sighed.

"Get along with them, trusted me you won't regret." He smiled.

" I should go now.See you later at the office dad" I walked away from the car and wave him good bye.

On my way to the office, I bumped with someone.

"Ouchhh..watch where you going mister" She whined while massage her forehead.

"Miannheee.. I'm a new students here" I smiled at her.

"Ouhh..you must be the one that principal told us about.Let go to the office together and meet the others there" She smiled.

On our way to the office, some random girls which I call the clown because the girl faces is full of make up came toward her and pour a cup of slurpee on her head.

"Opps sorry, I though you were a rubbish bin" she chuckled while wiped off her hand.

"Errghhhhhhh..What do you want Cassie??" she grunted while wiped off the slurpee from her faces.

" Ermmmm.. I want you..to stay away from my oppa..can you TaeReen?" she smirked and pulled her hair.

"Why should I stay away from my own siblings you pabo!" she yelled.

I tried to calmed down myself and pretend that nothing happen between them but I can't. I feel so pissed off, so I pushed her away from Taereen.

"Ouh..sorry for interrupting your business. Can you just go back to your own class and pretend like nothing happen here miss? I'm running late for my first day of school. So, go away and don't you ever touch her." I warned.

"look who we have here. Her knight with shining amour came to the rescue. Fine, I let her go this time. But once I saw her with my lovely oppa again,she will be death" She smirked and walked away from both of us.

"Thanks for helping me. She is the queenka of this school and my brothers are the kingka but they don't bully other students like that bitch" she explained.

"You welcome. Now let continue our journey to the office or else, we will be running late for our class" I smiled.

"Oh my gosh!! you are right!! come on let go!" she pulled my wrist and we ran to the office as fast as we could.

In front of the office

" There, we are finally here. Let go in together." she said while pointed at the principal offices.

I just nodded my head and follow her from behind.Inside the principal office,I just smiled sheepishly toward my dad. He introduce me with the other 6 members of the student councils, They bowed politely at me and give TaeReen a death stared especially the one with the 4D smiled.