Chapter 5: Micheal gets worse and Destiel

Dean's POV

((It's right after he says that he's been thinking a lot about Cas to well Cas))

"What do you mean me?" Cas asked.

I rolled my eyes at him, "I'm in love with you idiot." ((Yep starting Destiel right away))

"Wait... what?"

"I'm in love with you. Have been forever thought you picked up on it because of all the times we eyefucked each other."

"No it's just," Cas said. I sighed. He could sense the tension and said, "it's just I didn't know you felt the same."

I looked up and over at him. Did he really just say that. He loves me back, "You love me back?"

"Yes Dean," Cas began, "I love you too. Also, I always knew you were a little bi."

"Shut up," I said as I teasingly pushed him. He raised an eyebrow to say "what now?".

I grabbed his chin and leaned in to kiss him. He seemed surprised but eventually kissed back.

Adam's POV

I fell asleep again. I really didn't know how to react since the hottest guy ever just kissed me. So... I kinda just fell back asleep.

I woke up to find Samandriel staring at me again. Once I woke up I could see him instantly turn happy.

"Well the angel has fallen for you," Micheal said. I pretend I wasn't seeing or hearing him and I didn't flinch this time.

"How'd you sleep?" Samandriel asked. He seemed very excited and jumpy as well.

"Well I slept," I answered.

"Pfft like stating the obvious much," Micheal said. I let out a grunt but that's all I did for a reply.

"Still tired?" Samandriel asked. I fell back into reality.

"I'm fine," I answered. Silence crept back in and this time it was also very awkward.

"You're giving it away," Micheal said, "I know you can see and hear me."

I still pretended Micheal wasn't here, "Hey Samandriel?"

"Yes?" he replied.

"What does last night make us?"

"What do you mean?" He actually didn't understand.

"Well you kissed me... and well I told you only special people do that and I told you that you were one of the special people."

"Yes... and?"

"Well, shouldn't we put a label on that?"

"Like what?"

"Like boyfriends."

"Sure if that is also what you want."

"Yeah, I want that too."

Sam's POV (Why not he's still a character)

I saw a story in the newspaper saying crazy stuff was happening like people saying they have been abducted by aliens, that unicorns are real and weirdest of all Batman was going around killing people and reports say he can fly. So yeah I figured it was a case. I figured it must be a trickster that's the kind of things Gabriel did when he pretended he was just the Trickster.

I walked to the last scene where reports of a real-life unicorn that used its horn to impale people was. Yep, this was going to be fun.

"Hey you bastard," I yelled out, "I know what you are. Come out and fight."