"I do love seeing you in my clothes" He smirked and climbed under the covers with me. He was just in his boxers. "You know what you'd love even more?" I sat up for a moment and pulled his shirt over my head, I was only wearing panties. He looked me up and down, his dimples showing as he smiled. You are definitely the sexiest girl in the world" He pulled me close to him and kissed me, it was short and sweet. I manoeuvred myself so I was straddling him, he was up against the headboard.

I cupped his cheeks again. "I love you" I softly kissed him and then moved my lips towards his neck again, this time he let me. He was a sucker for this. "Mm I love you too baby" He mumbled, relaxing and allowing me to move my lips along his neck. "I need you" I pulled away and pouted again, holding his cheeks in my hands.

"You always need me" He said in a playful tone. I pouted even more and rested my head on his shoulder, kissing his neck again. He gently ran his fingers up and down my back, it didn't help, it was just making me more desperate to have him.

"Don't you want me?" I ask in a dulcet tone. "Of course I want you, but its already impossible to wake me up in the morning, I won't want to leave" I smiled at him. "That's okay with me" I say. He smiled back and kissed my cheek. "Fuck you're so cute" He mumbled.

"You know I can be even more cute for you" I pointed out, wiggling in his lap. He quickly placed his hands on my hips and stopped the movement. "What?" I ask smiling sweetly at him, he raised his eyebrow at me while squeezing my hips. "You know what," He said in a warning tone. I giggled and attempted to move my hips again, he tightened his grip and stopped me. This would easily get him going, we both knew it.

"Am I turning you on?" I ask, running my hands down his chest. I traced his tattoos, another thing he loved. "You know perfectly well what you're doing" He grabbed my hands and intertwined our fingers. I took his hands and kissed them. I was being as gentle as I could because he loved it.

His hands almost completely engulfed mine, they were so warm. "You're so pretty" I say smiling at him, I let go of his hands and wrapped them around his neck. I played with his hair, I was doing whatever I could to get him to give into me.

It was quiet, he was watching me carefully. It was kind of nice, he was so paitent with me. I felt kind of bad that I was keeping him up. I'm just tired of having to get myself off without him, it was a million times better being with him.

I sigh a little and look at him. "I'm sorry that I'm being so pushy about this" I whisper to him, holding his face close to me. I kiss him lightly. "Just missing you is all" I say softly.
"You can go to sleep baby, I don't want to upset you and keep you up just because I'm horny" I laugh a little and kiss his cheek.

"It's alright, my love. We can stay up for a little while" He kissed my nose and smiled.

I ran my fingers through his hair, messing it up and styling it weirdly. I giggled softly and looked at him. "You're being adorable on purpose" He said poking my hips and tickling me a little. I moved my face as close as I could without kissing him. "Is it working?" He shook his head and leaned in to kiss me, but I backed away a bit. "You sure?" I ask, biting my lip. I moved in close again, hovering my lips right over his.

Every time he moved in, I backed away. "You really sure its not working?" I wonder, I moved my hips again. I bit my lip again at the feeling. He let me do this for a moment before stopping me. I knew why he stopped me, he was getting turned on. I could feel it. "You are so stubborn" He said, playfully rolling his eyes. "I'm needy, I need you" I brought my thumb to his pink lips, tracing them.

"How bad?" He wondered. He was trying not to smirk, I could tell. "Well, why dont you find out?" I took his hand and slid it down my stomach. His hands were so soft. I closed my eyes, taking in the feeling. "I've been thinking about you all day" I mumbled. Right as his fingertips reached the lining of my panties, he pulled his hand away.