GAVE EVERYTHING(Cas)

"Please Cas this is my fifth time praying to you this week and I've gotten nothing back I need to see you or hear you or at least know you're still alive please" I begged as I lied on my bed waiting for any type of response but once again nothing. I sighed getting up to take a shower, then applying a bit of makeup and slipping into a pair of skinny blue ripped jeans and a Metallica tank top.

"Morning kiddo," Dean said handing me a cup of coffee.

"Hey, Dean-o" I smiled taking a sip of the strong black coffee.

"Anything for Cas?"Sam asked.

"Nothing yet" I sighed. "Have you guy's found any clue of where he might be?" I asked.

"No clue," Sam said shutting his laptop.

"Great" I sighed. "This isn't fair I gave him what he needed and everything he asked for, my blood, my grace I'm human now because I was saving him and the least he could do is tell me if it worked or not" I sighed putting down the coffee.

"I know kid, but look he'll come around," Dean said patting my shoulder before moving into the library.

"I hope," I said getting up and making my way into the living room to watch some tv.

"Y/N" I heard the familiar voice of my brother Castiel.

"Cas where the hell have you been!" I said getting up off the couch quickly.

"Places," He said and I looked at him dumbfounded.

"Okay..." I sighed.

"I have other places to be Y/N so please tell me what you need so I can go" Cas looked at me with a serious face.

"Well, I just wanted to see if everything worked out Cas" I couldn't stand to look at him anymore.

"Everything is fine goodbye," He said and in a flash, he was gone.

"Dick" I muttered.

"Was that Cas?" Sam asked entering the living room.

"Ya apparently is to busy to actually have a conversation," I said pushing past Sam.

"I'm not to busy to have a conversation Y/N we had one and then I left what else do you want" I heard the flutter of wings and then Cas's voice once again.

"I gave you everything Castiel everything you wanted and asked for I almost died for you trying to get you back to your normal self. Giving you all my grace so that you could be an angel and then you shut me out without any explanation whether you're okay or not, so stop being an ass and actually tell me what's going on or you can leave for good!" I yelled before storming away.

"Y/N wait," Cas said chasing after me.

"What!?" I asked. We were now in the bunkers library and in front of Dean arguing.

"I'm sorry, I know you sacrificed a lot to save me" He sighed giving me a sympathetic look.

"Not only me Castiel but Sam and Dean did too," I said.

"I felt guilty asking so much that I didn't think you would want to see me, I thought you praying to me every night was because you wanted to tell me how selfish I was being" Cas's gaze kept onto the floor.

"Are you kidding me Cas you're my brother I would sacrifice my life for you, I just was worried you weren't okay?" I said.

"I'm sorry," He said sadly.

"Come here" I chuckled grabbing him into a hug.

"Thank you" He muffled into my shoulder.

"Any time big bro" I smiled.

"How about some burgers"Dean smiled coming up behind us.

"Burgers would be perfect" I smiled and we all walked out of the bunker into the Impala.