PROUD(Jon)

This is a more Sad Jon imagine about being his daughter the next ones will be happier.
___________

I haven't seen my dad in years. Not since I left, not since he's been missing and not since Dean contacted me asking for help. I know it was wrong but Anytime I was around him I felt useless, I felt like I constantly let him down like he wasn't proud. So I packed my bags and I left after that night:
___________
Flashback:
"Why won't you let me hunt dad!" I asked aggravated. I stood in the middle of the old motel room waiting for the boys to come back from a food run, and of course my dad and I got into a fight.

"Because Y/N you're young and not ready" he explained rubbing his temple again.

"Dean was way younger then me when he started hunting! Hell even Sam went on his first hunt when he was younger! Look dad I know I'm the youngest but that doesn't mean I'm weak!" I tried to bargain with him but he wasn't cracking.

"No! And that's final" he yelled.

"If you can give me a good reason then I'll stop!" I snapped back.

"Because you're a..." he started to talk loudly but stopped himself.

"Go ahead I know you've wanted to say it the entire time" I said coldly looking straight into his eyes.

"Y/N..." he sighed taking a sip of his drink.

"Because I'm a girl" I said. "Just say it! Say it I know you want to!" I yelled.

"Yes because you're a girl!" He screamed into my face. His breathe reading of alcohol.

"Screw you" I said coldly grabbing my duffle bag and marching out the door. The boys had just pulled up so they were about to witness the whole thing.

"You get back here!" He yelled from the motel door but I just kept walking. I heard footsteps behind me and then my shirt being pulled. I came face to face with my dad.

"You don't scare me anymore dad! I'm not going to be your little solider who follows your every movement and order!" I said to his face.

Smack!
I stumbled backwards holding my cheek in my hand.

"Get your ass back inside!" He yelled.

"Hey!" Sam interrupted pushing him back. "What the hell! Get your ass back in the motel room" Sam said back.

"Fine! Let her leave I never wanted a daughter anyway" he spat.

"Luckily you don't anymore. Goodbye Jon" I said walking away.

"Y/N wait!" Dean and Sam ran after me.

"Please come back don't leave" Dean said.

"Really" I scoffed. "You saw what happened Dean and you're still taking his side" I asked in disbelief.

"He's our father Y/N" he said with sympathetic eyes.

"He's no father to me" I said coldly. "So go be his little solider Dean go follow him" I said yanking my arm away from his and getting in my car driving away without looking back.
__________
Throughout the years I have stayed in touch with Dean and Sam but not dad. But the moment I got the call from Sam that Dean was in the hospital in a coma...I knew I had to face dad.
_____________
Dean's P.O.V:
I was trying to get someone...anyone! To see me. But I had no luck not with Sam not with dad. So I retorted back to my room when I entered I saw Y/N sitting in a chair next to my bed she looked so grown up since I saw her last time. I was surprised she even came knowing dad was here. I felt guilty for sticking by dads side and not hers if I could go back I would have left with her.