DROWNING(Sister)

"No!!" The mother of the child who just got pulled underwater screamed. The boys and I were all working a case that involved all the victims drowning, and the one little boy who survived it said he saw a boy around his age pull him under, but he looked dead. Everyone thought he was crazy...well everyone except us. Now he was being pulled under the water again just after we thought we solved this case this little boy is drowning again.

"Crap!" Dean yelled and we all ran to the edge of the water.

"Y/N don't!" Was all I heard before diving into the water to try and save this little boy. The water was dark and murky it was hard to see anything but I saw the pale face of a young boy with black hair, it was terrifying seeing such a young child suffering in pain. I could see the little boy he dragged under. I swam over and pulled him out of the hands of the ghost. I swam up to the surface gasping for air swimming to the edge handing the boy to Dean. Sam was about to grab my hand before I was pulled under.

_________________________________-

Dean's P.O.V:

I saw Y/N get dragged under the water.

"Sam!" I yelled catching his attention. Sam dived into the water looking for Y/N. He was down their for a good minute before coming back up gasping for air.

"I can't see her Dean I cant see her" He panicked. he dove back under the water.

The boy was awake and his mother was hugging him tightly afraid of letting him go again

"Sam!" I yelled. "Y/N!" I yelled again. "Please" I whispered. Just then Sam came bursting out of the water holding Y/N in his arms. He swam over and I pulled her out of the water safe from the ghost. Sam crawled out soaking wet and kneeled down next to Y/N.

"She's not breathing," I said and started C.P.R on her.

"Come on baby girl you can do it" Sam whispered a tear running down his cheek but it was masked by the other water droplets covering the rest of his face.

"Come on kiddo" I pleaded. A few seconds after she coughed up a bunch of water I rolled her over onto her side so she didn't choke. She opened her eyes in shock sitting up gasping for air.

"Hey, everything okay you're okay now," I said hugging her and stroking her wet Y/C/H hair.

"Is the boy okay" She croaked.

"You almost just died and you still worry about everyone else" I chuckled pulling her away from me to get a look at her face.

"Is he okay?" She asked again.

"He's fine," I said pointing over and him and his mother.

"Good" She smiled hugging Sam and me again.