Washington DC part 2: locked in a museum

After the first day, things calmed down a bit. Callie shot me death glares, Zane shot her death glares, she wet her pants. It was all good.

The teachers took us sightseeing which is a big mistake because, at some point, we're going to screw around and get locked in a place which we did at a museum. Not paying attention to the announcement they were closing, we were busy being distracted. Yep, we got locked in.

We all ran to the doors to find them locked.

"Well, this blows," Beau said as we wrenched on the handle.

"Aren't you two use to getting locked in a place together," Dakota asked us. We looked at him.

"Who cares. We need to get out of here," Gema said as she looked around.

"Good luck, considering all the exits are locked," Bri countered.

It officially traps us like rats, never to leave. Never to get out. It sticks us here for eternity. Cue the dramatic music.

We were stuck here until someone realized we were missing and let us out. What's a group of misfits to do? Have fun, duh. And the fun we had.

The guys grabbed swords out of statues, and sword fought. Such children.

"Can't you act like mature adults," Bri asked them.

"Oh yeah, this coming from the Churro queen playing dress up," Beau said, pointing a sword at her. She shrugged.

"How the hell did people wear this?" Gema said, coming out in a corset dress.

"Who cares? Can you take that dress home," Dakota said, tossing his sword to the side. He walked over and picked her up. He carried her away.

"There they go being unholy," Bri rolled her eyes until Beau picked her up and carried her off. I couldn't help but laugh.

Zane walked over to me, "I have to admit you are looking like a wrench is pretty damn hot."

He pulled me to him as he started kissing me, squeezing my butt. I let out a squeak.

"You can't be serious?!" We heard Beau yelled.

"Why not?!"

"I am not doing that!"

What the hell were those two yellings about now? We walked over to see Beau dressed like Peter Pan. Tights and all.

"How the hell does Peter Pan fit into this," he asked her.

"Well, I'm Wendy and your Peter," she shrugged.

"Bahahahahaha!" We heard Dakota laughing. "Nice tights, dude!"

He looked at Dakota until Gema handed him an outfit.

"Oh, hell, no! I am not dressing in tights!"

"Do it, Puta! Or no dessert for you," she shrugged.

"Beau, I'm going to kick your ass for this," he snapped.

"What did I do?!"

"Control your woman."

"At least I'm not controlled by a pussy," he shot back.

"I'll pussy you," Dakota said, tackling him. Then they fought, and Zane had to break it up. You can't take them anywhere.

"Okay, if I have to wear tights, then so does Zane," Dakota huffed.

"Yeah, I don't think so, pal."

"Why not?"

"I'm not dressing like Tinkerbell," he snapped.