My Valentine is freaking crazy!

Valentine's Day was coming up, and Zane wanted to do something romantic, which scared me because he's never done as he puts it, sentimental crap, before.

One can only imagine what he has planned.

I woke up to find my room filled with dozens and dozens of roses, teddy bears, balloons, and candy. What in the world?

I got up and walked over to a big ass teddy bear, and attached was a card. I opened it up to see what it read.

Goldie,

The boys gave me some tips since well, you know, I don't do romantic crap. But since you make me want to be passionate and all that shit, I thought, why not. So, I wasn't sure how this works. I hope you like the gifts. Also, I'm taking you out tonight, so look hot.

Love
Zaney Pooh

Was my boyfriend romantic? I was beginning to wonder. Look hot? Like how the hell do you look sexy for someone? Precisely what does hot entail? I'll call Bri and Gema and have them help me.

After hanging up the phone, I had to navigate my way out of my room. Note to self; I need to have a talk with Zane about overdoing it a bit.

I went downstairs, and mom was making breakfast while dad was reading the paper. I took a seat at the table, "so, did you know Zane caused my room to puke up romantic gifts?"

"And you're complaining," mom asked me.

"Well, no, but a simple flower and card would have been fine," I shrugged.

"Mari, here is a piece of advice, suck it up."

"That's interesting advice, mom," I rolled my eyes.

"Well, it's true. The minute you complain, the guy quits doing or helping you like someone else I know," she said, giving dad the evil eye.

He rolled his eyes, "Well, maybe you shouldn't complain, and I would do more."

She walked over and smacked him upside the back of the head, then went back to cooking. My parents were exciting people. A bit violent but exciting.

"Can I ask you both something?"

"As long as this has nothing to do with womanly things, go ahead," dad said.

"First, eww. Second, no."

"Then I'm all ears," he said.

"Do you think it's weird Zane and I being together? I mean, I'm not exactly popular or the bad girl type, and he has this reputation," I said to him.

"Do you think it's weird?"

"Well, no," I said, confused.

"Mari, when you see Zane, what do you see?"

"I see this kind, sweet guy who loves to read and loves to write the most beautiful poetry. I see how shy he can be but yet be so tender. I see how deeply he loves and cares. I see someone who is confident but at the same time scared," I said to him.

"Then that's who Zane is. Let me show you something." He reached into his back pocket and pulled out his wallet. Then he pulled out a picture and handed it to me.

 Then he pulled out a picture and handed it to me