Washington DC here we come

For our senior trip, we went to good old Washington DC. Let's make the most boring trip ever. Why couldn't they do something fun? Like Hawaii?

Zane and I sat by Bri, Beau, Gema, and Dakota. We had our little group, which was fine by us. I was tired of drama even though I got glares by other girls, which Bri and Gema proceeded to flip them off.

It didn't matter because no matter what, I'm pretty sure if I took off my promise ring again, Zane was going to glue it on my finger. He said that to me.

"So, what's on the agenda first when we get there," Dakota asked.

"Probably some boring shit like touring monuments," Beau said.

"Who cares as long as there is food," Gema said, rubbing her belly.

"Always thinking with your stomach, don't you," Bri asked.

"No shame."

We all laughed.

Zane leaned over and whispered, "we'll explore the city with everyone, but at night I'm going to explore you." My cheeks heated up as he smirked.

We arrived at the hotel and checked in. We were assigned rooms. Unfortunately, I got stuck with not my friends but some girl who didn't like me. How do I know this? She told me.

I set my stuff down, and someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"Can I help you," I asked a bit confused.

"We may have to share a room, but I don't like you," she said.

"Okay, why?"

"Because and I don't have to have a reason. I don't. Oh, and as for Zane, don't think you and him will be long term," she said in a snarky tone.

"Were you dropped on your head as a baby because I'm pretty sure you were," I retorted.

"Make jokes all you want, but you won't last. Why would Zane ever want to stay with someone as disgusting as you," she spat.

"You don't know anything about Zane and me," I said through clenched teeth.

"Really? Because that's what he told me. He also said he felt sorry for you because of your heart and that he was only with you until you died," she spewed.

Tears started to well in my eyes as she continued.

"You're disgusting, you're ugly, and no one wants you. You're just a charity case. You should have died and saved everyone the trouble of your existence," she barked.

After that, I refused to stay in that room with that bitch. I grabbed my stuff and left as I heard her laughing. I walked out of the room and down the hall. I had to figure out where to sleep until I could have my parents get me.

********
Zane's POV

After setting my stuff down, I went to look for Goldie. I knocked on the door only to have Callie jump on me. I promptly pushed her off.

"Where's Goldie?"

"Gone," she shrugged.

"What do you mean gone," I asked with an arched eyebrow.

"I just told her no one wanted her and poof, she left. Now we can be together," she said, wrapping her arms around my neck. I pushed her away.

"Zane!"

"Listen, you stupid bitch. I don't like you. I never have. If I find out something happened to her, your going to want to change your name and identity," I said with a look making her tremble. I left the room. Great now I had to find my girl because of some stupid hoe.

I gathered the others, and we went searching. Hopefully, Goldie didn't get too far. Well, she didn't. I found her in the lobby, crying.

I walked over and crouched in front of her.

"Goldie?"

"I'm sorry I'm a burden. I won't bother anyone anymore," Goldie cried.

"What are you talking about?"

Then she let it rip, and man did she ever. Between sobs and sniffles, I made out some of the stuff she said. I wanted to kill Callie, although I think Bri and Gema had plans, considering they disappeared shortly after. I don't even want to know.

After getting her to calm down which is always rough, I convinced her to stay with me. Thank you Callie you stupid hoe. You did me a huge favor.

She set her stuff down and sat on the bed. I sat down next to her and wrapped my arms around her. Goldie just needed reassurance.

While I was taking care of her, the girls took care of Callie. They knocked on the door. As soon as she opened it, Bri punched her, and Gema jumped on her. She screamed as Gema whipped out a pair of scissors and loped off her hair, almost scalping her in the process.

"My hair," she screamed.

"You're lucky it's your hair and not your tits, puta," Gema shrugged.

"You're going to be in so much trouble," she snapped.

Bri stepped forward as Callie stepped back, "not as much as you are, considering Zane is pissed."

"Yeah, see Mari is important to him, and you made her cry. Good luck puta," Gema smirked as they both left the room to Callie pissing herself.

Of course, Bri did what any best friend would do. She got a picture of it and sent it to everyone with the caption Penny Pees A Lot.

I got to hand it to them; they were something else.

Once Goldie calmed down, we talked.

"Look, I can't tell you, you're not going to encounter jealous bitches because you are. I can't help it if I'm hot," I smirked as she giggled.

"But what I can tell you is that you are the only one that has my heart and my attention. Plus, who else is going to put up with my shit?"

"Such a way with words," she said to me

"You know me, I like to get to the point," I said casually.

"I know. It's just I never want to be someone's charity case."

"Oh, trust me, you aren't. If anything, you give us poor saps a run for our money and then some."

I got her to smile before I pounced on her. As things got heated, there was a knock at the door.

"Go away! We're busy!"

"Mr. Masterson, if you don't open this door this instant, I'm going to cut off your balls," someone yelled in a high pitch voice.

What the hell?

I got up off of Goldie and walked over to the door. I whipped it open to see Beau and Dakota. They smiled and waved.

"What do you two assholes want?"

"Assholes? I don't see assholes here," Beau countered.

"Well, actually, there are assholes, but they are on the other end," Dakota added.

"Zane, are you saying you need a prostate exam? Because if you bend over, I would be glad to give you one," Beau smirked.

"Do I look like I need a prostate exam? Touch my ass, and I will rip off your hands and beat you with them," I said unamused.

"Touchy touchy," Beau chuckled.

"Come on; we came to get you. We're going to get some food," Dakota said.

That's all it took, and Goldie pretty much knocked me over. I swear those girls love their food.

I got up, and we followed behind. I had a feeling this was going to be an exciting trip. How do I know? Because it's Goldie and I. Everything is interesting when we're involved.