Big Brother High Day 2

Começar do início

Falyn- i know! I was hoping no-one would snore...

Sol- im not sure, i couldnt tell.

Suzannah- we should check one night!

Rebecca- haha okay!

Jordan- I didnt even hear anything!

Bb- housemates to the lounge.

Bb- housemates i have called you to the lounge to discuss nominations. Unfortunatley we had an issue with housemate hunt and as you may see there are 25 of you. We were only supposed to have 24 for reasons i will adress to you later. Housemates, first impressions are an important part in the big brother house, especially today. Housemates, nominations start now.

Falyn- what!?!? Awww...

Bb- housemates, one by one you will be called to the diary room. You will each have 5 points to nominate. You will nominate 2 people with your 5 points. Is this understood?

Housemates- yes big brother.

Bb- Rebecca to the diary room.

Rebecca- hi big brother

Bb- rebecca who do you nominate and why?

Rebecca- okay, for 3 points i nominate kelsie because she laughs nonstop to the point it is annoying. And for 2 points i nominate james because we have the least in common.

Bb- Rebecca your nominations are accepted. Please return to the lounge.

Rebecca- thanks big brother

Bb- lydia to the diary room

Lydia- whats up big dawg?

Bb- lydia, my name is big brother.

Lydia- sorry big brother...

Bb- lydia, who do you nominate and why?

Lydia- for 4 points i nominate josie because she seems like a big downer and i dont want to spend my time with a downer. And for 1 point i nominate jake because he seems really boring.

Bb- accepted.

Bb- jack to the diary room

Jack- hey big brother

Bb- jack who do you nominate and why?

Jack- okay. Right to the point. For 3 points i nominate lydia because she is very irritating and in your face. And for 2 points i nominate falyn because she seems too nice and it comes across as being fake.

Bb- so your nominating falyn for being nice?

Jack- no, im nominating her for being fake.

Bb- accepted.

Bb- falyn to the diary room

Falyn- hello big brother

Bb- hello falyn, and might i saw, your hair looks awfully familiar.

Falyn- hahaha!!

Bb- falyn, who do you nominate and why?

Falyn- aww this is hard... For 3 points i nominate james because he is really quiet and any thing he actually does say doesnt make sense. And for 2 points i nominate jake for the same reason.

Bb- accepted.

Bb- jordan to the diary room

Jordan- hi big brother!! Hehehe

Bb- you seem to have caught the giggles jordan?

Jordan- hahahah you noticed!

Bb- jordan, who do you nominate and why?