Ch. 36 Subdued and Caliginous

Start from the beginning

He growls like a bear as I swing myself around so I can straddle him. He swings at me, and connects with my ribs but I'm too fucking gone to give a shit. I whale on him, aiming for his kidneys, face, and throat.

I land several hits, but it's not enough. He gets smart and aims for my inner thigh which is pinned down by his body.

I scream as pain radiates through me. The spot he hits pulses as the soft tissue and muscle is torn apart from the hit. Angrily, I try to strike at him harder but the damage is done. I'm not able to hold onto him anymore.

He pushes me off roughly, and uses the wall to pull himself up to his feet.

I roll as he tries to stomp on me, and instead his foot lands on my arm. I shriek at the pain, and I wonder where the fuck the police are. Aren't we like, surrounded by fucking police officers? I'm screaming pretty loud. I've got to be getting some attention, right?

"Fuck," I scream as Dontavion stomps on my arm again and again; he's not quite stable enough on his feet to break bone. Nevertheless, it connects enough to hurt like a son of a bitch. I definitely think it might have fractured the bone. At least both of my arms match now.

I kick out at him, but I'm twisted around on the floor and not in the right position to connect any hits.

He strikes again, and my world blacks out for a second as his boots connect with the side of my head. Pain like nothing else pounds through my head. I've already got a concussion; I don't know how many more hits I can take. My world whirls around and not for the first time today, vomit rises to the surface and I puke. Right in Dontavion's fucking face.

While he's busy...with my vomit in his face....I scramble to hold onto anything, even the barest sliver, of consciousness and at the same time I try and scramble to find some purchase against the nearest wall.

One hand skims the surface as I try to pull myself up, and my nerves jolt when I don't quite reach out far enough. The sensation of my nails bending back over themselves from the weight of my body makes my whole body cringe, and that little distraction is just enough for Dontavion to get the upper hand.

I honestly thought the disgust would keep him busy longer, but instead Dontavion takes my few seconds of distraction to lean down and shove his hand into the long strands of my hair. I flail as he starts to drag me along the ground by my hair. My hands, arms, sides, head, and even my legs scream in agony at the vicious pulling against my scalp.

"You fucking disgusting bitch. I think I'm going to take you with me after all. I didn't think you'd go down so easily, to be honest. You're losing your touch." He mocks as he yanks harder on my hair and the strands pull taut and a few even snap at the rough treatment.

I don't do anything other than groan. The world is blurry. The concussion is slowing me down, and the pressure in my head is building, instead of letting up. I'm barely holding onto consciousness now.

A door opens, and I'm dragged through the threshold.

I can't seem to get my legs under me long enough to pull any moves on him. I struggle to come up with something to get me out of this at the same time as I feel myself losing my thoughts. I claw at his hands, and try to kick off the walls as he pulls me through the hallway. I'll be fucking damned if he takes me. I'd rather beat myself to death against the floor then let him take me anywhere.

I writhe as he wrenches my head to the side, and slams his fists into my ribs. The bones that were already screaming in pain from the fight at Diana Tower gives way to an even more deep and bone-wracking physical agony. All the shit Leninora has taught me over the years goes right out my head as I internally shut down to block out the torment my body is under.