이십사

{third person}

today had been one month since jungwoo and lucas confessed to each other. weeks filled with love and joy as the two walked through the halls holding hands despite all the homophobic comments thrown at the two. the dates were more than amazing. each date they fell for each other harder than the previous date. it was blissful.

today, asked jungwoo on a date. their first date in two days. he wore light skinny jeans, with a long blue oversized hoodie. he atleast wanted to look cute, it was their one month after all.

"jungwoo, hurry up you're going to be late"

"mom why are you rushing me you're not even going"

"yeah whatever"

jungwoo slipped on his shoes, grabbed his phone, and stuffed it into his pocket. today they were meeting at the park jungwoo first met lucas at. jungwoo got into the car, and noticed his mom had actual clothes on. "mom what are you all dolled up for? did you finally get a date?", he asked. she patted him on the head and said, "nope even better".

jungwoo questioned what his mother meant but he shook it off. it wasn't that big of a deal right? the arrived at the park in little to no time.

"mom, i didn't tell you where my date was"

"yes, you did", she got out the car. "come on!"

"whatever you say mother"

-

new message from: lucas 💕

lucas: come to the clearing

-

jungwoo got out of the car and began his way to the clearing in the park. the most beautiful part of the park at that.

once he got to the clearing he noticed it was completely empty. no one in sight just the trees and the flowers.

"i wonder where he i-"

jungwoo was embraced from behind. "this better be lucas or someone's dying today", he muttered. "who else would it be you babo", lucas whispered into his ear. lucas let go and left jungwoo to wonder why.

"hey lucas, why'd you le-", jungwoo covered his mouth with his hands. right there, right infront of him was lucas down on one knee with a box in his. "oh my god"

"kim jungwoo, will you make me the happiest man alive... and promise to marry me?"

"YES FREAKING FINALLY"

applause was heard from all around them. all of their friends, lucas' family and jungwoo's mom were there.

jungwoo jumped into lucas arms and kissed him.

"i love you so much"

"i love you too"

[end]