이십이

{third person}

jungwoo and lucas made their way downstairs to find the boys spread throughout the living room watching a movie. jeno and jaemin, lied on the couch with jaemin in between jeno's legs. chenle, renjun, and jisung we're all on the floor in a tiny huddle sharing a blanket.

"i did it!", jungwoo exclaimed to the boys. chenle picked up the remote from infront of him and paused the movie. "yeah, we heard", he started, "no like literally all we heard the first fifteen minutes of frozen was 'uh, lucas'".
jungwoo couldn't help but feel embarrassed at the comments. "i couldn't help it okay! you'll understand when you find a boy who loves you", he whisper-shouted back.

just then, lucas could feel the harsh and intense stare-down between renjun and jisung.
it's like they both liked chenle. but lucas brushed it off, seeing as it might've been mistaken.

jaemin finally acknowledged the loss of the movie and turned around to face jungwoo and lucas. "you two lovebirds should come and watch frozen with us!", he said. then he turned around to see if chenle was watching him and mouthed, 'i can't take them anymore!'

the two boys agreed and laid down on the other sofa in the wong's living room. lucas being the big spoon to jungwoo. "tonight", lucas whispered in jungwoo's ear. jungwoo simply nodded and began watching the movie with the boys.

looks like tonight was gonna be... fun.

-------[💛]

i feel like these chapters are getting shorter and shorter. anyways, i started a nomin au on my twitter @ track2ftgrimes!