omg hi, a/n for this chapter is to go stream love4eva ft. grimes by loona yyxy on like every streaming service ever. loona yyxy just debuted and the song is really amazing and ugh!! anyways i'm gonna have the video linked and i hope you guys enjoy this chapter, bye!

----

{jungwoo pov}

when i stepped out the house i was furious. how could she betray me like that?! letting someone who we barely even know call her mom? did anything happen while i passed out?

"earth to jungwoo", the idiot said as he waved his hand in my face. "lucas get your-"

"AHA! so you do know my name!"

"yeah well duh, who's name is lucas anyways."

"then why did you make up all those other names?", he began. "because they're cute and its fun to make fun of you. you get offended so easily and it's really funny", i interjected. lucas looked at me in awe as we walked past the park i saw him at yesterday. "hey jungwoo, you're sitting with me at lunch"

shit.

not only was he in most of my classes, but then i had to deal with him at lunch too? this was too much, but it was also what i wanted. more of an opportunity to stare at lucas's face for hours and hours. but i can't like him. he's straight, remember that jungwoo.

{time skip to lunch}

as much as i refused, lucas dragged me into the lunch room. and sat me at the table. and got my lunch for me. why is he babying me, i'm perfectly capable to get up and embarrass myself in the lunch li- oh wait nevermind that's probably why.

once lucas sat at our table, five other guys came and sat at the table. "xuxi, who's the newbie?"

"this is kim jungwoo, he just got here yesterday so be nice"

"well i'm jisung", he said pointing at himself. "and this is chenle, renjun, jaemin and jeno", he continued pointing at each guy as he went along. "hi i'm jungwoo", i said. as you all know i'm not one for friends. so this is going to be a work in progress.

"ooooo", they all said at once. and then they pulled out their phones. oh, i guess i'm still not interesting enough. i got my chopsticks and began eating lunch.

DING

-

(un)confident gayz
1 new message!

halfofnomin: my gaydar is beeping ladies

jeyes: mine too

jisung: well obviously you're at a table full of undercover gays, you dumbass

chenle: he has to be, and lucas is crushing hard

halfofnomin: clearly i sensed this, which is why i texted you all

moomintrash: anyways, jungwoo is gay. case closed.

chenle: omg, WIG!

jeyes: that is so offensive to jaemin stop using it!

halfofnomin: yeah :((

moomintrash: sooo, who's adding him in here then?

----[💝]

it hurt too much to not put the (un)confident gayz in the story so here they are. who do you guys think will kickstart the luwoo relationship? the gayz or lucas? - tai

for him. | luwooजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें