Chapter Two

"Hank, I'm home." Connor called the human's name as he walked through the door. He carried a bag filled with Hank's favorite food. It was the Lieutenant's cheat day, and Connor didn't even feel like complaining about it. Hank was doing really well on his new diet plan.. he was doing good in general, really. Connor was too proud of his boyfriend to say a word on his cheat days.

But the real reason why he didn't want to complain was because he had a secret. He was going to tell, or rather, show Hank some things.

They had been dating for a total of four years, and they were never able to make love. Not for lack of wanting to, of course. Connor was just lacking in the necessary parts to do so. When he was created, he was only meant to be a detective, nothing more. But now since the androids were free and all laws have been placed to ensure that, he was finally able to obtain those parts.

He knew Hank didn't care about sex. All he wanted was Connor, and all Connor wanted was Hank. But unbeknownst to the Lieutenant, his boyfriend had secretly been getting procedures and updates done to his body.

He was beginning to feel things he'd never experienced before and he was beyond ready to try them with his lover.

Hank walked through the hallway and into the living room. He had just gotten out of the shower with just a towel wrapped around his waist. Connor was reminded that Hank was indeed doing really well on his diet.

"Cheat day?" Hank asked with a grin. Connor nodded with soft smile as he set the bag down on the table, giving his boyfriend a swift kiss on his stubbly cheek. Hank responded by wrapping his arms around the android and giving him a real kiss on the lips.

The kiss sent shock waves down Connor's body and straight to his cock. He moaned directly into Hank's mouth and deepened the kiss, arms wrapping around his boyfriend's neck.

He unknowingly pressed his body against Hank's, slowly beginning to grind against him. He wasn't used to those feelings and they were starting to drive his body mad.

"Connor.. what is that against my leg?" Hank asked in a whisper. Connor didn't even remember the moment where they stopped kissing. Connor moaned again as his hips thrusted against Hank's. He tried his best to still himself. He didn't want Hank to find out like that but it was too late, as Hank brought his hand to the bulge in Connor's trousers. Another moan left the android's lips, his grip tightening on the older man's shoulders.

"Has someone been getting those new sex updates without telling me?" Hank started to rub just a little faster, just watching Connor's face contort into pure pleasure. He'd never seen that expression before on him.

"Y-yes.. I wanted to.. surprise you." Connor struggled out, groaning against his boyfriend's chest. Hank's smile was warm as he removed his hand from that spot, just to use it to run his fingers through Connor's hair.

"You didn't have to, babe." Hank made sure he knew that to be true. Hank wanted to make sure he hadn't felt pressured to get those updates in anyway shape or form, that Hank would still be okay with not having sex.

"I know that, but I.. I want to." Connor sighed out, shocks still reaching his android cock. Hank smirked and leaned in close.

"Well that changes things." The lieutenant breathed as he kissed his boyfriend lovingly, just to guide him to their bedroom.

"What about your food?" Connor asked between chaste kisses. Hank only grunted as he removed Connor's shirt, hands roaming the android's perfect body.

"To hell with the food." Hank groaned as he kissed over Connor's chest and textured nipples that seemed to get hard as Hank trailed his tongue over the sensitive area.