Chapter 21

I guess we are at Zander's room because I feel this soft bed under me and the door slamming shut.

"Are you sure?" Zander asked

"How about you mark me and let's see where that takes us?" I said getting up from my spot and pulling my shirt up and pulling it completely off.

I slowly walked up to Zander unbuttoning the buttons on his shirt, while I am doing that I slowly kiss down his chest sucking every now and then.

When I finished unbuttoning his shirt I ripped it off of him. Zander was shocked but there was lust in his eyes.

"Damn." I spoke kissing his neck sucking and biting where I would mark him.

"Oh no you don't!" Zander said picking me up and slamming me to the wall and started unclipping my bra sucking where he would mark me and moving towards my breast.

"Babe just mark me." I moan out

"Not yet." Zander said biting my bottom lip

Zander held me close and put me on his bed.

"On three we are going to mark each other" Zander said

"Okay" I said getting ready

"One" Zander said putting hi mouth where the mark well be. I copied his motions

"Two" i spoked getting my canines ( A/N I think that's how you spell it) out and I felt Zander do the same

"Three" we spoke at the same time and bit each other pain first went through me then pleasure.

I tried to go deeper but Zander did that first so when Zander was getting ready to move I sank my teeth into him just as hard as he did to me.

"Aquaa" Zander moaned when I licked the mark clean.

"So up for completely the mating process" Zander asked when he pushes me down and climbing on top of me kissing the mark that was forming.

"Are you?" I asked

"Hell ya." he spoke

"Then let's do it."

And with that we completed the mating process.

*******Damien POV*********

That bastard marked and mated my mate..... He will died and I will have her for me and my pack.

Tammy where is she?

****Tammy POV****

Ever since that bitch left Damien is not up for fucking or anything! When I get my hands on her she will surely die. I mean she had Damien then she has Zander... I want to be her. 'what the hell Tammy don't say that'..

Ughhh when I get to her! her life is going to be hell

* knock* *knock*

I heard some one at my door

"Yes" I said and the person came in.. Damien... hell ya...

"Bed now!" he yelled at me

Now what was that about Damien not wanting to fuck?

But if Aqua is out of the picture me and Damien we be perfect!!

"Yes sir." I said